Autopsy What a nail biter! Pies lose by 3 pts

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantastic gutsy game, and great contest.
What a nail biting last quarter.
Heartbreaking result:(
But I'm really proud of the boys

*Be honest Vicky Park - were you watching in those last minutes?

Yet again, we lack composure. Absolutely hopeless. A bottom four side we are. So many passengers.

At least we saw Dave on TV!

Absolutely heartbroken - but seriosuly Bucks leave please.

Darcy Moore, Grundy, Treloar and Aish all unbelievable - 46 hitouts for Grundy is incredible again! Moore 3.3 is unfortunate but his presence was much more.

Jeremy Howe great as usual, as were Pendles and such.

Just simply heartbroken. That hurts.

Sums up our season... Deserved better.
Can't knock the effort tonight
I absolutely hate when people commend effort. They're professionals. They should put in effort at a bare minimum. It never should be complimented.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus Christ.

I tipped the Dogs. And for the sake of my tips (I'm currently winning, and in line for tickets, flights and accommodation to the Grand Final), I hoped the Dogs would win seeing our season was over. But gee that was stirring. I couldn't suppress the emotion at all.

Glad to see we're fighting to the end of the season irrespective of Finals.

I don't understand "lack of composure" when the game was an extreme arm wrestle all game. The thing that cost us was their 3-4 goal in-a-row period.

We had some huge moments at the end of the game by the likes of Maynard and Treloar, it's just unfortunate that we couldn't get a mark or two at the end.

Hugely entertaining game of footy. Hell, for the first time after a loss this year I'm actually proud and not pissed off.

Seriously???
We lost by 3 points to a finals side
Besides norf, they're the worst side in the eight. They are really average. We should have smashed them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back