What a scarey world we live in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 10, 2000
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Watching 60 minuets and the story on the jewish vs Palestinian war its frightening to think how bad it has got over there.
Talking about dreaming of being a suicide bomber and blowing up a priest.By a 15 yo girl that dreams of nothing more than being a martyer.
The jewish boy that doesnt consider the Palestinians human.

All this when 4 years ago they were children playing together.

The hatred is so deep rooted in eachother that in all honesty this saga will not end for generations if ever.

I personally think there is a jewish biased in the world and the Palestinians get a bumb rap but that said there really just as bad as eachother.

Saw that. Almost chilling.

This problem really interests me, as it is so hard to solve. There is no right, no wrong. Both sides hate each other, and are probably never going to put aside their differences for the good of their people - instead they choose pain and misery.

The mind boggles, what can be done. Sad thing is, not much at the moment. :(

The Hitman

Neither side'' choose'' pain or misery it is the inevitable outcome of 2 oppossing sides who believe they have a just cause.
I have never been to that part of the world and can only observe through the eyes of the media what motivates the great divisions between the palestinan and Jewish States.
The great sadness out of this long and historical conflict is that it has infected hatred into the minds of those who might offer hope
(the young) which does not go well for any long term solutions.

When you rob life of its quality,you render rage a neccesity.

The scariest thing is, Israel already possess nuclear weapons. Palestinian "freedom fighters" are apparently being sponsored by Iran and Iraq, both suspected to also be in possession of nuclear weapons. It may only be a matter of time before one of them uses it.

Also, the bible predicts that the end of the world will begin with a battle in the Israel region at about this time (2000-2010). We could be on the brink of something big here.

On the other hand, it could just be another "event" that will fade from our TV screens once the media find something more interesting to scare us with.

[I}originally quoted by daddy 4 eyes [/I]

Also, the bible predicts that the end of the world will begin with a battle in the Israel region at about this time (2000-2010). We could be on the brink of something big here

your first points about arms proliferation are valid but to suggest
that the world will end in the years (2000-2010 ) based on some
vague Revalation texts is nonsense .

Peace in those regions will NEVER be achieved, you can sign treaties, you can have cease-fires, but the hatred, the DEEP hatred will never be removed.

Originally posted by daddy_4_eyes

Also, the bible predicts that the end of the world will begin with a battle in the Israel region at about this time (2000-2010). We could be on the brink of something big here.

Why when catastrophic events happen, do people LOOK for prophecies, conspiracy theories, Nostradamus etc. Nothing against you d4e, but after September 11, many said that it was predicted by Nostradamus, well why didn't people pick up on this stuff BEFORE the event.

P.S I dont know what part of the Bible you got that 2000- 2010 idea from.

Have you considered that the Palestinians are being 'used' by other Muslim nations in an overall Muslim anti-Israel plan. Iraq is officially at war with Israel. Saudi's pay for suicide bombers etc,.
Take Iraq, Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, Saudi etc out of the equation and sureley peace would come a lot sooner. Palestinians are their pawns.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
birth date: 2/18/1970
birth place: Palermo
birth Nation: Italy
height: 190
weight: 82
nationality: Italy
position: goalkeeper

And 99%+ of Man. Utd followers are bandwagonners. Less than 1% have ever been to old trafford.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back