The Law What a tragic story.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get no respect from my wife, she always accuses me of trying to coerce her to have sex with me. When she does have sex though she screams.....especially when I walk in on her

Can I answer?

Legally maybe.

Morally? Tommy doesn’t belong in prison.

End thread.

Tommy breached a suppression order and publicly named (and live streamed) several accused rapists.

Yet you've literally been arguing all ******* threat that accused rapists deserve the full protection of a suppression order, and their identities should be protected, and the trials should be conducted in secret!

You are a hypocrite of the highest order mate. Your arguments are illogical, poorly thought out, reactionary, inconsistent and generally s**t.

Tommy breached a suppression order and publicly named (and live streamed) several accused rapists.

Yet you've literally been arguing all ******* threat that accused rapists deserve the full protection of a suppression order, and their identities should be protected, and the trials should be conducted in secret!

You are a hypocrite of the highest order mate. Your arguments are illogical, poorly thought out, reactionary, inconsistent and generally s**t.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back