What about an ex-docker Bulldogs fan club?

• Thread starter Rocco Jones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

R

Rocco Jones

Well Kingsley "hero of the western suburbs" Hunter is already a cult hero here and Dan "the man" Bandy has cult hero written all over him, so i think their is enough demand for an ex-docker Bulldogs fan club. I think that Colonial should renamed ex-dockerlands in tribute to these superstars of the modern game.

Originally posted by Rocco Jones
Well Kingsley "hero of the western suburbs" Hunter is already a cult hero here and Dan "the man" Bandy has cult hero written all over him, so i think their is enough demand for an ex-docker Bulldogs fan club. I think that Colonial should renamed ex-dockerlands in tribute to these superstars of the modern game.

FORGETTING SOMEONE????

Oh yeah, I forgot Brad Wira and Hugh Reimers.......... nah I remember Willsie.

Originally posted by Rocco Jones
Oh yeah, I forgot Brad Wira and Hugh Reimers.......... nah I remember Willsie.

WOW!!! i just changed my signature to include hugh and then i find a reference to him. WOW!!!! btw, it should be noted that high was only a docker for the amount of time it took for the papers to be proccessed in the trade that brought him to the bulldogs.

Just to explain what i am getting at for those who don't know...Freo put Hugh on their list when they still had concessions, in that they could pick up anybody from the wafl type of thingy (which he had to agree to) on the understanding that he would be directly traded on to the Bulldogs. (along with Wira for the no. 12 overall draft pick if i recall)

Pretend this is a part of the post just above it...

This is similar to the way PA picked up Primus from the defunct Fitzroy via Brisbane. ie Primus was one of the ten nominated from the roy's list to go up to Brisbane, but was always going to be traded on to PA.

As apposed to Paxman who was not one of the Roy's ten picked by Brisbane and was subsequently picked up at no. 1 in the pre season draft. I mention that because it should have been OUR no. 1 pick!!!!!!!!!!!!! The one year since the draft system was implemented we finish REALLY low our chances of getting all the good draft picks are ruined by PA coming in and getting all the concessions. Even this year we finish our lowest since then and are screwed by concessions going to StKilda Freo and West Coast. EQUALISATION MY F?CKING A?RSE. seems more like the league wants a rubber ball league. The harder you go down the higher you bounce up. Too bad for us clubs good enough never to be an embarrassment ala the three clubs mentioned above.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back