5. Adelaide

Honourable mention
Carlton
Adelaide

Feb 28, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Hard to go past Gold Coast but I have said that before. In saying that those the build they are going through this time feels more genuine than the previous one. It doesn't rely on one player and Gold Coast have shown they can win even missing some of their better players.

Guys like Rowell, Anderson, Lukosis, King and to a lesser extent Rankine are all top level talents and you can build a very good to great team around them if Gold Coast can hang on to them.

Jan 5, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Rozee, Butters, Duursma, Georgiades, Bergman, Lachie Jones, Willem Drew, Powell-Pepper, Marshall, Houston, Burton, Ladhams all under 24 years old. May not be the most potential in the AFL but definitely a bright future.

Best potential in the AFL I will go with Gold Coast, but I doubt most of their players will ever reach their potential

Rozee, Butters, Duursma, Georgiades, Bergman, Lachie Jones, Willem Drew, Powell-Pepper, Marshall, Houston, Burton, Ladhams all under 24 years old. May not be the most potential in the AFL but definitely a bright future.

Best potential in the AFL I will go with Gold Coast, but I doubt most of their players will ever reach their potential

Ken will nullify any optimism this squad may bring

Oshka

Club Legend
Mar 5, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
Gold Coast and Sydney are by far the two standouts.

Most other teams have a lot of promising youth.

I do worry for Geelong and West Coast though. Have very little coming through.

Aug 13, 2018
South Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney

Seriously.
Ruins the thread discussion when people bang on about their own clubs.

North fans won't like this 🤣

No way, being pumped up by Carlton fans basically ensures a premiership isn't coming. Keep us the * off this list, for the love of God.

Back