Society/Culture What are Australian values?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh well. I just googled nancy boy because I was boring myself and I had no idea that it was a term used to describe a homosexual. No offence to our sons and brothers and lovers.

I read a ned kelly book where the nancy boys would ride out together and kill those who opposed them politically. In dresses. I thought they were expressing their feminine side.

Oh well. I just googled nancy boy because I was boring myself and I had no idea that it was a term used to describe a homosexual. No offence to our sons and brothers and lovers.

I read a ned kelly book where the nancy boys would ride out together and kill those who opposed them politically. In dresses. I thought they were expressing their feminine side.

Google is your friend

So you travel back in time to the wild colonial days and keep saying google what will people think you mean?

In my high school days there was an antique shop supposedly owned by a gay person and the local slang was "have you been to jim Berry's" and a 'green bus' was something which picked you up and took you to the 'loony bin'

Different times

Cynicism to cynical attempts at jingoism by Governments

Also isn't Anzac and Remembrance Day also there to remind treasury bean counters to look elsewhere for cuts

Governments are some of the first people to forget the debt they owe those who sacrificed. Unless they see reminders of course

Remove this Banner Ad

Back