What are Australia's most chilling crimes?

Remove this Banner Ad

I couldnt get through the to the last page. Read about the 1st 10 or so and then didnt want to go anymore.

That really is sick and twisted!!!!

The Tynong North killings (country victoria) of the early 80's was horrific. Four womens bodies were found. The killer was never found. Police believe it might be related to two unsolved murders in Frankston in the early 80's.

A couple of weeks ago i was heading up the Barosssa Valley with some friends then i saw the sign for Truro up ahead & got a chill down my spine.

Those evil pieces of trash Worrell & Miller killed a heap of women in the 70's & dumped them there ..

Adelaide has had its fair share of sick ****s i can tell you.

anita coby puts a chill down my spine...****ing animals..i hope they copped it in jail.

those two girls stabbed byt he creek and milats victims far away from their countries in a forest all alone..i cant begin to imagine what their final moments were like.

There is some scum in Australia.

imagine 10 minutes with those little skaf ****ers

Absolutely. Every single criminal parasite mentioned in this thread deserves death and nothing less. Having them actually existing on this planet is utterly disrespectful to the victims, their families and society in general. They all should be executed, immediately.

I don't think more killing is the answer, letting them rot in a spartan cell in solitary confinement is a much better punishment IMO.

I remember a chat I once had with an old school Journo who told me things about the Anita Cobby murder that was never published in the press. It made me cry at the time just thinking about it. I believe her mother didn't hear all the gory details as her father wished. Those guys responsible deserve to live a long and painful life. I'd never wish a painful disease on anyone but I hope they cop it.

Ivan Milat and Martin Bryant = ditto.

What about a certain law enforcement person in a southern state who has been accused of murdering his sister in law who "allegedly" shot herself but forensics has proven IMPOSSIBLE....he has also been accused of another murder and disposal of body in country known to him.

Actually, the guys who shot Jason Moran were way out of order when they did it in front of children..don't care about Moran but the deed was way out of order in location.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

everything they show on CIA is chilling as the reenactments are so real.

one that isnt really as chilling as the others, but is very much chilling for me as its close to me is the murder of mother of 3 corolyn matthews here in adelaide.. this was when i was 12 years old, i was very good friends with one of her sons, went to the same school as them all, often went to their house etc.
find out via the news thats shes been murdered while the father and 3 sons went to the video shop. for the next few days the whole area was real scared and were keeping the doors locked and being real cautious.
they find out though that the father organised the murder with a love flame and they were planning on getting the mothers life inusrance or something.
was really messed up after all the evidence was brought forward, they had sent over 2000 txt msgs to one another the days following.. what they have gotten upto inside prison is just as weird.

i knew the father and he always seemed nice and stuff, and i cant imagine how he could do such a thing and further more let his sons find his mother like that when he knew she would be dead when they got home

everything they show on CIA is chilling as the reenactments are so real.

one that isnt really as chilling as the others, but is very much chilling for me as its close to me is the murder of mother of 3 corolyn matthews here in adelaide.. this was when i was 12 years old, i was very good friends with one of her sons, went to the same school as them all, often went to their house etc.
find out via the news thats shes been murdered while the father and 3 sons went to the video shop. for the next few days the whole area was real scared and were keeping the doors locked and being real cautious.
they find out though that the father organised the murder with a love flame and they were planning on getting the mothers life inusrance or something.
was really messed up after all the evidence was brought forward, they had sent over 2000 txt msgs to one another the days following.. what they have gotten upto inside prison is just as weird.

i knew the father and he always seemed nice and stuff, and i cant imagine how he could do such a thing and further more let his sons find his mother like that when he knew she would be dead when they got home

I went to school with one of the murders convicted of this ... David Key, he was a strange loner at school ... other students called him Elvis because of a Leather Jacket he wore everywhere, he always seemed to be in fights and had trouble fitting in.

Near the town in Tassie where I grew up the body of an young Italian tourist was found rolling around in the surf one spring morning, with about 50 stab wounds in her upper body and head. This was 1995 and the killer is still at large. There was a German backpacker who went missing from the same area not long before and no trace has ever been found of her. It is chilling when that sort of thing goes down in pretty much your backyard.

Near the town in Tassie where I grew up the body of an young Italian tourist was found rolling around in the surf one spring morning, with about 50 stab wounds in her upper body and head. This was 1995 and the killer is still at large. There was a German backpacker who went missing from the same area not long before and no trace has ever been found of her. It is chilling when that sort of thing goes down in pretty much your backyard.

In your backyard huh?

I'm going to ring the Tassie police and tell them about this post, you've slipped up here Mr.Murderer.

The Myall Creek Massacre and the other dozens of times groups of heavily armed men set out into the bush with the aim of murdering in cold blood large groups of effectively defenceless men, women and children.

The Myall Creek Massacre and the other dozens of times groups of heavily armed men set out into the bush with the aim of murdering in cold blood large groups of effectively defenceless men, women and children.

seriously - just what in the ****ing hell is so askew in peoples lives that could lead them to this mindless desensitsed s**t.

If we are includeing war crimes
Invadeing Iraq or Vietnam War would be right up there for the amount of deaths.

But no ones going to lock up a former Prime Minister for murder or even consider state sponsored killing as murder or as a chilling crime.

Sad that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back