Review What are the most over rated things in AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn’t say AFLW is overrated, it can be really exciting sometimes when the good teams in the comp play against each other, but it’s definitely overhyped and the skill standard is sometimes really poor resulting in a lot of boring games and negative reception. The AFL just need to stick by it because once the mighty tigresses come in to the comp and the quality improves it’s gonna be an absolute Gold Mine.

Not in any specific order:
*Compared to richmonds membership the so called super club memberships of carlton, collingwood, essendon and hawthorn.
*Ticketek being rated as a system that works
*Richmond home games at telstra (what a joke).
*Collingwoods usa chant being replaced by a new famous SFA chant after collingwood choking in the grand final

As glad as I am that Dusty won it in 2017, The Brownlow Medal is becomming over rated.

The voting process is flawed and has been for some time and until that is corrected it will struggle to mean as much as the players MVP award.
Correct me if im wrong but hasnt the same player won both awards more often than not?

I wouldn’t say AFLW is overrated, it can be really exciting sometimes when the good teams in the comp play against each other, but it’s definitely overhyped and the skill standard is sometimes really poor resulting in a lot of boring games and negative reception. The AFL just need to stick by it because once the mighty tigresses come in to the comp and the quality improves it’s gonna be an absolute Gold Mine.

But my god its so much better than that horrid AFLX with that loony Mark Brayshaw and his yobbo call of ZOOOOPER- Urgh!

Big bodied mids. NFI why everyone thinks it’s essential to have one or two. Hawthorn didn’t have one. We didn’t really have one with Dusty our biggest. West Coast didn’t really have one. Maybe Yeo?

Not sure why it’s so necessary to have 6’3” 90kg+ type like a Fyfe, Cripps, Bont. Sure it would be nice but not many of those blokes going around.

Being small never stopped Sam Mitchell from winning a shitload of clearances. Doesn’t matter how big they are as long as they can win the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big bodied mids. NFI why everyone thinks it’s essential to have one or two. Hawthorn didn’t have one. We didn’t really have one with Dusty our biggest. West Coast didn’t really have one. Maybe Yeo?

Not sure why it’s so necessary to have 6’3” 90kg+ type like a Fyfe, Cripps, Bont. Sure it would be nice but not many of those blokes going around.

Being small never stopped Sam Mitchell from winning a shitload of clearances. Doesn’t matter how big they are as long as they can win the ball.
Even though he has won a Brownlow and been an integral part of four premierships as a player and one as an assistant coach...

I still think that Sam Mitchell is severely underrated.

Collingwood Football Club 2018

Watch these flogs slide down the ladder next season when their fixtures are harder.
Caught us at the right time and got lucky.

Not in any specific order:
*Compared to richmonds membership the so called super club memberships of carlton, collingwood, essendon and hawthorn.
*Ticketek being rated as a system that works
*Richmond home games at telstra (what a joke).
*Collingwoods usa chant being replaced by a new famous SFA chant after collingwood choking in the grand final

Love it .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Shai Bolton
Jack Graham

Remove this Banner Ad

Back