What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

AC: Valhalla- terrific game
NBA 2k21 next gen
FIFA 21 next gen

I picked up AC:3 remastered edition while it was on sale the other week, so will get into that after I finish Valhalla, very underrated AC game IMO.

I got a PS4 out of pure boredom during second Melb lockdown. Playing Modern Warfare and blew up a furnace and chucked the dude out of a chopper after repeat stabbings. Says to go to Spec Ops to continue the mission. How the hell do I find this Spec Ops? Hunted round for a bit and ended up in some battle Royale that didn't have the same feel as the campaign mode, is there something I'm missing? I just want to play call of duty campaign mode style. please help!!

I played through Until Dawn last week. Loved it.

Currently playing Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Decent.

Until Dawn really is something special.

I lost Matt, Josh and Jessica (I’m really upset about that one because I made a stupid decision when she 100% should have survived).

At one point, my sole objective was just to make sure Sam survived! I really liked her and would have been shattered if I got her killed.

Until Dawn really is something special.

I lost Matt, Josh and Jessica (I’m really upset about that one because I made a stupid decision when she 100% should have survived).

At one point, my sole objective was just to make sure Sam survived! I really liked her and would have been shattered if I got her killed.

I lost Jessica, Mike and Ashley (checking that f**king trap door lol). Was absolutely shattered when Mike and Ashley died.

Managed to get the rest out alive which I was pretty impressed with.

Playing watchdogs on ps5.
Not as good as the second one imo
Yeah I agree

I like their ambition. But I struggle to play it for more than a couple of hours a week

With so many protaganists it feels soulless

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finished AC Valhalla last week (well, I pacified England so I am counting that as finishing it) and have started Final Fantasy 7 Remake. Took me a little while to get into but I've turned it down to easy and I am really enjoying it.

In between I bought Resident Evil 3 remake for $10 and beat that over two days. As a fully-priced sequel? A little disappointing. But for $10 I'd say it's well worth it and compliments RE2 well as a short, action B-side (which I probably enjoyed more, tbh).

Demon's Souls right now its my first souls game and honestly i bloody love it and am getting addicted really thinking of playing all the other souls games after

Rage 2 - Picked it up for $9 and its $9 well spent, great shooter. The controls are tight as are the weapons and abilities such as the force push give the shooter a breath of fresh air.

Tony hawk 1 & 2 - This is awesome but damn hard to get all the trophies. Music kicks ass, glad they kept the original score.

The stock market

OIP.TWX6yxsKOjB3HEq84x2RkQAAAA

Back in lockdown means friends more free all of a sudden.

Played Raft with 3 mates. So much fun. Feels so good going for 4 planks into a double decker raft fighting sharks building multiple grills etc. Very impressed with this $29 purchase.

Started DBZ Kakarot a week or so ago and finding it pretty good. The fighting makes up for the weird open world they have created.

If you like DBZ I highly recommend. I would have played the hell out of this when I was a kid!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back