What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

WD1 was amazing, never understood the hate

WD2 is pretty good, liked the San Fran setting

WD3 just feels soulless. The idea of making every character in the game seems exciting but it totally the opposite

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

I got through playing WD2. Tbh, I enjoyed the first games story so much more. Maybe one of those games that needs a second play through. I have started Legion,it’s a shame to hear that the game was meh because that opening sequence - before you choose your characters - was amazing.

I got through playing WD2. Tbh, I enjoyed the first games story so much more. Maybe one of those games that needs a second play through. I have started Legion,it’s a shame to hear that the game was meh because that opening sequence - before you choose your characters - was amazing.
WD1 is by far the best

And the opening sequence in 3 is fantastic. Cruising around London is super cool and the graphics are amazing but then it feels soulless without a main protagonist

Maybe I might give it one more go

Finished LA Noire last night. I liked it, and I never understood the hate for Cole Phelps until I realised why. It's a shame they made him to be a pretty s**t bloke.

I'm thinking about going for the platinum but I'll have to go and collect 50 film reels, find all the remaining cars (currently 80/95), find 11 more landmark locations and get 5 stars on every case. Should I? Or move on to my next game? (Assassins Creed Origins)

I'm glad it was re-released on PS4 so that I could play it, but....it's very odd and surprising that LA Noire get a remaster for the next-generation of consoles when GTA 4, Red Dead Redemption 1 and Max Payne 3 all didn't.

Finished LA Noire last night. I liked it, and I never understood the hate for Cole Phelps until I realised why. It's a shame they made him to be a pretty sh*t bloke.

I'm thinking about going for the platinum but I'll have to go and collect 50 film reels, find all the remaining cars (currently 80/95), find 11 more landmark locations and get 5 stars on every case. Should I? Or move on to my next game? (Assassins Creed Origins)

I'm glad it was re-released on PS4 so that I could play it, but....it's very odd and surprising that LA Noire get a remaster for the next-generation of consoles when GTA 4, Red Dead Redemption 1 and Max Payne 3 all didn't.

Wouldn't mind returning to LA Noire now that you mentioned, had some great mission especially the Black Dahlia inspired case.

Go for the platinum, I would assume PS4 version has some improvements.

Just jumped in AC: Black Flag, loving the open-world Caribbean setting so far.

Last edited:
RDR: Undead Nightmare

Trying to clear off my PS3 backlog, who knew that older generation games could be so much fun.

Fired up my ps3 a few days ago, having ridiculous fun playing GTA 4, Skate 3, SSX, Ratchet and Clank 3 download

Might even jailbreak the thing so I can play ps2 Tony Hawk games

WD1 is by far the best

And the opening sequence in 3 is fantastic. Cruising around London is super cool and the graphics are amazing but then it feels soulless without a main protagonist

Maybe I might give it one more go

I just finished the story this morning. I can see what you mean when you say the game is soulless without a main protagonist. It’s a different concept that you can literally play as any of the apparent 9 million people in London but it’s not like the dialogue is unique from character to character, just a different face. The best part of the game was the dialogue, bloody hilarious at times.

Bagley: “May I suggest you choose a male operative? Perhaps someone who is *able”, when I went in with the female character I was controlling to seduce the woman I needed to. 😂

I just finished the story this morning. I can see what you mean when you say the game is soulless without a main protagonist. It’s a different concept that you can literally play as any of the apparent 9 million people in London but it’s not like the dialogue is unique from character to character, just a different face. The best part of the game was the dialogue, bloody hilarious at times.

Bagley: “May I suggest you choose a male operative? Perhaps someone who is fu**able”, when I went in with the female character I was controlling to seduce the woman I needed to.
How long did the story take?

How long did the story take?

I would say about 15 hours. Pretty standard WD story length I’d say.

I bought WD Bloodline as well, it can be purchased from the main menu of the game for $22.95, only a 2.5MB download to unlock it within the games menu. Playing as Aiden will always be the best part of WD IMO.

I would say about 15 hours. Pretty standard WD story length I’d say.

I bought WD Bloodline as well, it can be purchased from the main menu of the game for $22.95, only a 2.5MB download to unlock it within the games menu. Playing as Aiden will always be the best part of WD IMO.
If it's only 15 hours I might jump back in

But I am building up a pretty big backlog atm

If it's only 15 hours I might jump back in

But I am building up a pretty big backlog atm

Yeah, I’d say each WD story is pretty much the same length. I guess it just depends on the quality of each game. Legion might bore you to tears because of how good the first game was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I’d say each WD story is pretty much the same length. I guess it just depends on the quality of each game. Legion might bore you to tears because of how good the first game was.
It's a pity too as the setting and graphics in London are amazing

I am currently playing the jedi knight series, so dark forces 2, jedi outcast and jedi academy.

I applied s**t tonnes of mods on it to make them look more modern.

Nexomon Extinction on the PS5.
It's effectively a Pokémon rip off with some really intelligent improvements (scaling enemy levels is the best one so far) and a pretty humorous script.

For $24 it's the best type of the game available on console, and apart from nostalgia effect of Pokémon that I miss, is pretty much just as good. Probably a bit more mature but openly doesn't take itself too seriously.

I bought and currently playing the Devil May Cry games. I noticed I already owned DMC 4 for some reason, probably bought when it was on a PS Store sale a few years ago, so decided to buy the rest. The first game is really fun and holds up pretty well, even though it is old as *.

Assassins Creed Origins

This is my first AC game so I can’t compare it to any others, but it’s the type of game I enjoy I.e open world, filled with many quests, side quests and other things to do.

I also really rate the ancient Egypt setting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back