Remove this Banner Ad

Xtreme

Hall of Famer
Jul 21, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Finished another run through of Dark Souls

I think the game will get more harder from now. The enemies are tougher after a few NG+ runs :p

AFL Evolution 2
Well I didn't actually play it, I let AI vs AI slug it out in a 20 minute quarter. Both actually scored over 200 points!!

Frogger
Smashed my high score of the week, 32,000 points......... too bad it didn't actually count as I increased the lives for the game rendering the high score invalid :p

Rocket League
Enjoying the new season

WWE2K17
I find this to be the best of the 2K era WWE games and thus I toil away in it from time to time.

jabba5114

Club Legend
Jan 23, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The graphics are as good as I have seen in a game and that's on the old gen so I could only imagine what they would be like on the new gen consoles or cpu

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
Yeah I watched tmartin on YouTube and he is on pc and next gen x box.they look amazing can only hope gran turismo is as amazing.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

edgie

TheBrownDog
Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
Play Horizon 3.

Australia.

Commodores.

Falcons.

Sandmans.

My awesome custom designs that get high marks on the marketplace based on bogan beer brands and Port Adelaide away guernseys.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Cyber_punk

Doomer
Feb 16, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Back to Skyrim. Got burned out a while ago by the sheer amount of quests and things to do but I'd like to finish it before the craziness of next year hits us

edgie

TheBrownDog
Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
5 looks good but a lot of people prefered 3 to 4. FH3 could be one of those series's that's good but somehow managed to peak early with magic that's hard to explain or recapture.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Xtreme

Hall of Famer
Jul 21, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
My awesome custom designs that get high marks on the marketplace based on bogan beer brands and Port Adelaide away guernseys.
I still reckon that the liveries/custom designs by players of the game from Forza 2 were far better looking than the vast majority of designs that have been seen in FM 3 - onward and even the FH series. And Forza 2 was in 2007!!

Gralin

Super Moderator
Apr 8, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Buffalo Bills
Back to Skyrim. Got burned out a while ago by the sheer amount of quests and things to do but I'd like to finish it before the craziness of next year hits us
I really, really want to finish Skyrim, I've restarted it so many times over the years, play for a bit then go do something else then when I go back, I start again

Mar 29, 2010
¯\_(シ)_/¯
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
LAL-MMA-Victory-CFC-Seahawks
I started playing Skyrim with the intention of getting the plat trophy. Read online that there is a vampire thing that can potentially kill NPCs related to trophies so I rushed through the vampire campaign and never played again.

Mar 29, 2010
¯\_(シ)_/¯
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
LAL-MMA-Victory-CFC-Seahawks
Finished guardians of the galaxy today. Didn't see much talk about the game just browsing the internet so seems to have been a pretty meh release. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The sound track is right up my ally. If you have 80s rock in your game then I'm a fan. The story was nice, the combat was fun and I don't feel it got repetitive with 4 attacks each hero and Quill's 4 element guns. The banter between the characters as you're walking around during missions is very good. Not really much bad to say about it and I hope more people play it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

revival_mode

Club Legend
Jun 14, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
Finished guardians of the galaxy today. Didn't see much talk about the game just browsing the internet so seems to have been a pretty meh release. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The sound track is right up my ally. If you have 80s rock in your game then I'm a fan. The story was nice, the combat was fun and I don't feel it got repetitive with 4 attacks each hero and Quill's 4 element guns. The banter between the characters as you're walking around during missions is very good. Not really much bad to say about it and I hope more people play it.
I don't think it was amazing but definitely worth a play through. It looked really good too actually. Gameplay itself was only so so for me but the whole package was pretty enjoyable

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad