What are you currently playing?

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
I stopped playing those FPS like CoD and Fortnite years ago. My reflexes aren't just what theu use to be and I get a K/D ratio of like 2 kills to 30 deaths lol
the eyesight now, squinting to locate enemies, usually in camo or always in dark places.
i used to be really good, swinging like tarzan while shooting enemies all over the place, clean up on a multiplayer map, but havent played in years so naturally you dont use it you lose it. but multiplayer on COD is always so much good old fun, go at it for 6+ hours, slobbing it on a couch.

hornetswce

Club Legend
Nov 14, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Danganrompa on switch, only just finished the first trial and enjoying it so far.

Feels like Ace Attorney if it was a horror movie…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Bought the latest Call Of Duty last night for XBS-X. Man, I'm so cursed, the migraines from first person games, spinning camera around and around, came back with a vengeance. Only managed to complete two levels before needing to lie on the floor and recuperate. I used to be able to play such games ages ago, then it started happening. Wonder what it is.

Good thing about Vanguard.....you get three other full CoD games with it
Probably the tinfoil hat you wear.

May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Cyberpunk 2077.

Getting graphics glitches all over the place. Fallout 3-esque. Had a crash. Not particularly fussed, really; still enjoying myself. Wish there was less of a reliance on the car and on the mini-map, quest markers; when you step into a world like that, you kind of want to explore it, know where things are without an icon lighting it up for you.

On one hand, no-one's done it better than Morrowind. On the other, Morrowind had its fair share of s**t direction quest givers.

Cyberpunk 2077.

Getting graphics glitches all over the place. Fallout 3-esque. Had a crash. Not particularly fussed, really; still enjoying myself. Wish there was less of a reliance on the car and on the mini-map, quest markers; when you step into a world like that, you kind of want to explore it, know where things are without an icon lighting it up for you.

On one hand, no-one's done it better than Morrowind. On the other, Morrowind had its fair share of sh*t direction quest givers.
What console are you on?

PS5.

Textures aren't loading by the time I drive somewhere, got to wait for the game to have a think before I get much more than a long distance model for other characters.
Oh well this is concerning. Just started again on PS5 this weekend. Only a couple of hours in but have not noticed anything bad like I did back on day one.

Played, finished and thoroughly enjoyed it takes two

great game to play with the kid, just hard enough to be a challenge for them

very fun and fantastical world, great art

Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
Just finished up Guardians of the Galaxy. Absolutely loved it and it's one of the games of the year for me.

Combat was my least favourite part of the game but it wasn't bad enough to ruin the expierence like some bullet sponge games do.
Story, voice acting, level and character design, soundtrack were near perfect for me and made up for the lack of variety in combat. The comedy parts hit the mark too.

Massive improvement on their Avengers game, i think they're heading in the right direction with marvel games if they continue to make them.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

jabba5114

Premiership Player
Jan 23, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Just finished up Guardians of the Galaxy. Absolutely loved it and it's one of the games of the year for me.

Combat was my least favourite part of the game but it wasn't bad enough to ruin the expierence like some bullet sponge games do.
Story, voice acting, level and character design, soundtrack were near perfect for me and made up for the lack of variety in combat. The comedy parts hit the mark too.

Massive improvement on their Avengers game, i think they're heading in the right direction with marvel games if they continue to make them.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Definitely wasn't what I was expecting. The talking usually gets repetitive But it didn't for gatg. Not enough people talking about this game. I didn't hate combat personally its different to other games.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Sep 2, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
AC Odyssey

I’m replaying the game with Kasandra my first play through was with Alexios. Haven’t beaten the game since release so the game feels really fresh.

With the 60hz patch for PS5 and series X and game looking very pretty feels like a new gen game.

once I beat the main story will dive into the cross over stories

Last edited:
AC Odyssey

I’m replaying the game with Kasandra my first play through was with Alexios. Haven’t beaten the game since release so the game feels really fresh.

With the 60hz patch for PS5 and series X and game looking very pretty feels like a new gen game.

I'm on my first playthrough as Kassandra

It is a pretty game

Wrenny

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 8, 2003
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
AC Odyssey

The chick with the pelts 😍

jabba5114

Premiership Player
Jan 23, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'm on my first playthrough as Kassandra

It is a pretty game
AC Odyssey

The chick with the pelts
Only ac game i never finished didn't realise they realised a ps5 upgrade i may need to check it out. Would love an origina ps5 upgrade though

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
I used to love city builders but always found Cities Skylines intimidating to learn. My bro in law has been obsessed with it for years and been at me to get into it for as long. I saw the ultimate upgrade thingy on sale on PS store was on sale for like $50 so I grabbed it and was compatible with the previous PS Plus version of the game. I persisted for a couple hours yesterday then looked up some YouTube videos, next thing I know it was 330am lol. Good thing I'm on holidays now. It got its hooks into me and probably even more daunting to learn because now I have (I think) every DLC worth of content to play with.

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
I started playing Skyrim with the intention of getting the plat trophy. Read online that there is a vampire thing that can potentially kill NPCs related to trophies so I rushed through the vampire campaign and never played again.

I absolutely hate that DLC and did the same thing when I got the plat on PS4. I'm on holidays now so bouncing around a few games and recently booted up Skyrim on PS5 just to see what was included in the AE edition. The additions were mostly just added quests but I decided to mod the hell out of the graphics. Surprised how pretty I made it look given the limitations of PS mods. Kind of makes me want to see how far I can push it in PC now with the 3080 (though I say that at least once a year). Likely won't finish as I'm not sure I can be bothered with Blackreach or any Dwarven dungeon ever again. Dawnguard also just activated and I'm not sure I feel like powering through it just to stop my cities being attacked lol.

I absolutely hate that DLC and did the same thing when I got the plat on PS4. I'm on holidays now so bouncing around a few games and recently booted up Skyrim on PS5 just to see what was included in the AE edition. The additions were mostly just added quests but I decided to mod the hell out of the graphics. Surprised how pretty I made it look given the limitations of PS mods. Kind of makes me want to see how far I can push it in PC now with the 3080 (though I say that at least once a year). Likely won't finish as I'm not sure I can be bothered with Blackreach or any Dwarven dungeon ever again. Dawnguard also just activated and I'm not sure I feel like powering through it just to stop my cities being attacked lol.
wait when they start talking about vampire hunters do you have to get involved within a time limit?

Back