What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Just started Control. Enjoying it so far but I have no idea what the hell the story is about. Something paranormal is all I've got so far.

I can vouch that even if you pay 100% attention and read everything, you will still have about a dozen questions by the end. Totally worth it though, one of my favourite games

Whilst I mentioned it before, I'm really getting into Sleeping Dog's, Ive bought a new car which hoons, new sound system for my apartment and now really getting the hang of the excellent combat gameplay. Going to sink quite a few hours on it over the weekend (wont be able to to stomach Carlton getting belted by Melbourne).

I highly recommend this game even though its a few years old.

Last edited:
Whilst I mentioned it before, I'm really getting into Sleeping Dog's, Ive bought a new car which hoons, new sound system for my apartment and now really getting the hang of the excellent combat gameplay. Going to sink quite a few hours on it over the weekend (wont be able to to stomach Carlton getting belted by Melbourne).

I highly recommend this game even though its a few years old.

One of my favourite games if it's time. Probably a bit dated now but it is generally pretty underrated.

One of my favourite games if it's time. Probably a bit dated now but it is generally pretty underrated.
yeah i played it 5 years ago now, how time flies

its an 8 year old game so definitely going to look its age

gonna start Fallout 4 tonight i played it for like 1 hour when it first came out, but never really played a Bethesda game in full before so kinda excited
Still on of my all time favourite games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whoever designed the boss fight of the AWE DLC for Control needs to be killed and tortured slowly. I want their death to be as painful as possible.
Control is my favourite game but its combat is not my favourite part of it.

Not ashamed to admit I turned on accessibility settings (invincibility) for the more frustrating parts of it.

Struggling to find anything to really sink my teeth into. Fire up Two Point Campus last night for a bit. Pretty much just a new TP Hospital so I'll probably get into that. Besides that I'm just squeezing in a bit of Tank Mechanic Simulator in between Destiny.
I'm bouncing between Powerwash Simulator and Dragon Age 2 which I never played when it came out

I got about 2/3 of the way through Outer Wilds and ended up calling it. pretty disappointed after all the reviews and hype I'd read. the game isn't terrible but it's just not fun or that interesting imo. the gimmick of the time moving and having to do certain things at certain times and figure that out more each loop is vaguely fun, but the story and how it's told, plus all the gameplay are both just average

i thought they could've put some proper smaller puzzles in there rather than just the whole larger scale "puzzle" of figuring out what to do next. the music was really good but the triggers were kinda weird like the music just stops outta nowhere and doesn't play enough in general

game got tedious by halfway

anyway next up i might finally play Disco Elysium (well I played the first hour before but life got busy at the time and never got back to it)

Last edited:
I got about 2/3 of the way through Outer Wilds and ended up calling it. pretty disappointed after all the reviews and hype I'd read. the game isn't terrible but it's just not fun or that interesting imo. the gimmick of the time moving and having to do certain things at certain times and figure that out more each loop is vaguely fun, but the story and how it's told, plus all the gameplay are both just average

i thought they could've put some proper smaller puzzles in there rather than just the whole larger scale puzzle of figuring out what to do next. the music was really good but the triggers were kinda weird like the music just stops outta nowhere and doesn't play enough in general

anyway next up i might finally play Disco Elysium (well I played the first hour before but life got busy at the time and never got back to it)
Control's are frustrating but I love that game.
It's not for everyone though

Struggling to find anything to really sink my teeth into. Fire up Two Point Campus last night for a bit. Pretty much just a new TP Hospital so I'll probably get into that. Besides that I'm just squeezing in a bit of Tank Mechanic Simulator in between Destiny.
Still waiting for my copy so little bit jelly

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

Started playing Returnal a few days ago. The death cycle is pretty unforgiving although I'm a persistent type so it should not be a huge burden. I have the feeling it's really going to get brutal, though. I'm only up to the second environment.

i thought they could've put some proper smaller puzzles in there rather than just the whole larger scale "puzzle" of figuring out what to do next. the music was really good but the triggers were kinda weird like the music just stops outta nowhere and doesn't play enough in general

Hard disagree, but I can understand why you might feel that way.

Cricket 22

Have been toiling away in the Shield. At the stage now that I am captain, I'm throwing myself in to bowl LESS. Becoming more of a spare strike bowler (after 10 overs I'll jump in to bowl, then will come back later on, usually to try and get new batsmen out quickly) or clean up the tail Brett Lee style. I'll gladly pad out my stats with 1/5 or 2/20 etc. Granted when playing seriously I'm taking anywhere from 2/40 or 8/56... its nuts lol.

Batting it's HARD to get myself out, I go through intense sessions where I'll play careful until I reach 100, then I'll treat it like a T20 and go for boundaries (usually either end up 106, or 200-420ish).

Anyone else having bulk issues with nba2k22?

I’ve never seen a game glitch so much as this.

So far it’s making afl evo look classy..

How can a title with that much money and prestige go that far backwards?

I’ve had it for a month and so far I’ve had every season I try to play glitch out and become unplayable beyond the first season with multiple other glitches making the season useless before it even stops you. Ie 29 game season saw my opponents all only play 1 game for the season (huh?) before reaching finals before some glitch will stop me from selecting and playing games to move forward.

Other seasons it just won’t let me cut / trade players at all.

Other seasons players get an injury, whether its 1 day or 14 days they never progress and return so I have to edit players to remove injuries (had injuries on but had my players with good injury stats to not get injuries plus injury duration setting in menu really low but was suffering a player injury every second game while never saw an opponent injured wtf?)

Whenever i google these glitches nothing really specific comes up, just the generic glitches.

It’s a mess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back