What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve been playing quite regularly. I really enjoy it. Haven’t played 2k but everything I’ve read/watched says it’s quite far ahead.
How is it? Any noticeable performance? Really keen to do Career Mode. Have watched YouTubers play and looks addictive.

Both seem very similar. Perhaps different functionality on PS4/5?

How is it? Any noticeable performance? Really keen to do Career Mode. Have watched YouTubers play and looks addictive.

Both seem very similar. Perhaps different functionality on PS4/5?
I think the performance is above and being able to play the master courses that look amazing is a big draw for me. Career mode is very addictive. Doing challenges to get new gear, XP and coins is the sucker for me. Also winning that first green jacket 😂

We started playing The Ascent again and it is crash-y as ever. Real pity it is a fun co-op game.

that game has never crashed for me in co-op (PC), though every time i start it up it freezes on the main menu for 60 seconds before working :expressionless: been doing that since release

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been sucked into Pokemmo. Didn't even know this existed

Been so long since I've played Pokemon (even if this isn't official) and I think this is really going go suck me in. Looks super in-depth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back