What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Currently playing:

Hitman: Season 1
The Walking Dead: A New Frontier

Recently completed:

Bayonetta
Quantum Break

Had a blast with Bayonetta. The story is ridiculous but the game consistently puts you in situations that make you feel like a complete badass.

I finished off a hard run of Quantum Break. This may be the most underrated title released last year. One of the few videogames that has a story that could be adapted into a good movie. Screwing around with time powers never gets boring. Only game, outside of Telltale games, where I took the time to earn every achievement.

I finished off a hard run of Quantum Break. This may be the most underrated title released last year. One of the few videogames that has a story that could be adapted into a good movie. Screwing around with time powers never gets boring. Only game, outside of Telltale games, where I took the time to earn every achievement.

The end boss battle is an absolute bitch

Friday The 13th The Video Game glad they finally patched the xbox version and it seems a bit more stable now but requires more work from the developers. Even with the glitches its a fun survival horror multiplayer game.

Once I get sick of it I'm probably going to play through Wolfenstein The Old Blood and The New Order next.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Started up Just Cause 3 as its free through PSN. Must say I am enjoying it. Not a super game by any means, just an enjoyable over the top action game requiring no thinking

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The Godfather The Don's Edition, skipped this last gen finally found a copy. The story is a bit out of whack from the movie but never the less it's still an enjoyable game trying to move up the ranks of the Corleone Family. It can get a little repetitive with all the extortion stuff but it is fun bashing people's heads in, the game has a great fighting mechanism using all the potential of the dual shock 3 controller that a lot of other games don't. Unique in a way.

Nearing the end of Fallout 4, thank goodness. I'm really over it - the rubbish engine, the bland writing, the mediocre gameplay.

Doesn't help that my other game at the moment is NBA 2K17. The presentation is fabulous, but geez it is a grind.

Currently playing:

Dishonored 2
Persona 5

Recently completed:

Walking Dead Season 3
Hitman: Season 1

Enjoying Dishonored 2. It doesn't seem like much of an upgrade on the first game but I like it all the same.

I've returned to Persona 5 after a month or two away from it. A couple of business trips and holidays got in the way of finishing it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back