(Log in to remove this ad.)

biggiemediums

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 20, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Chelsea, Storm, Heart.
Smashed out Remake 2. Absolutely LOVED it - Resident Evil 2 is one of my favourite games of all time and I actually preferred the remake! :)

Saw No Man's Sky for $14 and thought - surely it's been patched a bit... lo and behold it's been updated like a motherf***er. I'm having a s**tload of fun.

Last edited:

Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
Picked up RDR2 again and having a second playthrough where I'm going to explore more and do more side missions and stuff. Usually in games like that i just focus on main the story line and main quests on my first playthrough.

Downloading MW remastered again, now that it's the free game of the month hopefully there will be more people playing online.

hornetswce

All Australian
Nov 14, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Picked up RDR2 again and having a second playthrough where I'm going to explore more and do more side missions and stuff. Usually in games like that i just focus on main the story line and main quests on my first playthrough.

Downloading MW remastered again, now that it's the free game of the month hopefully there will be more people playing online.
I downloaded MW remastered during the week and there are heaps of people playing. No bad for a freebie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Greendogg5

Club Legend
Jun 1, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Borussia Dortmund, Utah Jazz
Currently:
Tales of Berseria
Final Fantasy 15
Smash Bros

Back at uni now so gonna be pretty slow going

Simon_Says

Club Legend
Apr 14, 2016
Leongatha
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Lakers,Chelsea F.C.
Oh boy

Just finished South Park Fractured Butt Whole with a Platinum, about to get onto its DLC.
Dragonball Xenoverse at a slow pace, its a real grind (with it bring RGN based for what Rewards you get regardless of what rank you pass the Quests at)

Horizon Zero Dawn
Batman Arkham Knight DLC packs

Firestarter

Premium Platinum
Feb 19, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Finally finished Valkyria Chronicles 4 and with the True Ending as well. Hooray for cheesing the final boss.

I'm tempted to dig out the PSP games but I think it's time to get started with Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Torna.

Gibbke

Premiership Player
Mar 21, 2008
FNQ
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
South Launceston, Tassie Tigers
Assassin's Creed Origins...a mission or task for a short session most nights...should be finished by 2042...

Climbing the pyramid and going for a slide...surely the first thought the development team had when someone said "let's make the next one about Egypt"...

Waiting for Spiderman and AC Odyssey to hit the bargain bin...I don't pay $100 for games, f### that...I can wait. Plenty to catch up on anyway - I still have a PS2 and have every intention of finishing Gun, which I started in 2005...

Also trying to get the last two Tier 3 scenarios on SW Battlefront 2 - Iden Versio knocking off 40 rebels on Yavin, and the Dark Side 3 second kill 'em all at Maz's castle. Futile ambition though - I heard they upgraded BF2 via a patch sometime over a year ago, and with it they changed the parameters of both of these missions, making them virtually impossible. All the Youtube how-to's revolved around strategic first kills and relying on the AI's to start swarming, but both intensity settings were downgraded...they just don't show up anymore. I just log in, go through the motions, rack up another 1000 space bucks until they stop paying me, and go to bed totally unfulfilled...!

Last edited:

00Stinger

Duel Group 1 winner
May 8, 2007
@ HOME
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool & San Francisco 49ers
Trying to get through Assassins Creed Odyssey.

It's a good game and I loved Origins but I am finding this to be a real drag.

Still I have promised myself I will finish this game before I go and buy any other games

Deathly

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
I haven't really played anything since RDR2

I'm thinking of playing Days Gone, Sekiro or KH3 - what would you guys suggest out of them?

Demon13304

Club Legend
Feb 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Trying to get through Assassins Creed Odyssey.

It's a good game and I loved Origins but I am finding this to be a real drag.

Still I have promised myself I will finish this game before I go and buy any other games
Ive liked Odyssey but prefer origins. I think the armour, weapons system and abilities are better in this one but there's just too much grinding to do.

Cleavy

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 28, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I used to be so much better playing Puyo Puyo (aka Dr Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine) on the Megadrive, now I'm beyond hopeless playing Puyo Puyo Champions on PC. :(

Summer Nights

Very stable genius
Jul 11, 2010
Click Clock Wood
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Celtics, Red Sox, Oilers
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2.

It’s really grown on me to the point that I’m liking it a lot the more I progress through it. I particularly like some of the interior mission graphics - sensational, crisp and detailed. I wish there was more interaction with NPCs.

Top Bottom