What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Days Gone. enjoying it quite a lot. much better than it reviewed.
i always space a big game out with smaller indies or else i get burnt out on the big game & don't finish.
so the indies at the moment are Slay The Spire (really great), Moonlighter (decent) & i still love playing a run of Dead Cells even though i've been on that for ages now

I finaly bought Spider-Man, and wow. An open world game that's actually a lot of fun. The first game I've played since Red Dead Redemption 2 that I actually look forward too playing when I wake up.

am playing Dauntless (bit of fun with mates), Wolfenstein The New Colossus, GoW4 and am currently downloading Metro Exodus

The last 3 games are on gamepass, normally gamepass has been pretty average as far as games go IMO but have been getting into some decent games on there of late

Just Rocket League at the moment. Waiting for a big release to come out that I can sink my teeth into. Doesn't look like there's anything on the horizon unfortunately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nier: Automata

This game is so good!
So unique, so well paced, so well written - love it!
I startee this a month ago. Went in all Leroy Jenkins though and died and had to start all the way at the beginning.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reviewing a game called Etherborn (a cool gravity-shifting puzzler).

Got access to a preview build of Daymare: 1998 (the fan-made RE2 game basically).

In terms of lesuire I have finally been able to put a couple hours into The Division 2, trying to finish Dishonored 2 as well as trying to get the platinum for Truberbrook.

Waiting for Spiderman and AC Odyssey to hit the bargain bin...I don't pay $100 for games, f### that...I can wait. Plenty to catch up on anyway - I still have a PS2 and have every intention of finishing Gun, which I started in 2005...

Don't wait. Spider-Man is worth full price both as a game and a fresh take story on the Spider-Man universe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Started playing Metro Exodus yesterday, I had read mixed reviews, a few quite negative, so wasn't sure if it was going to be that good, i played the first 2 of the series and loved those

But its really good, really enjoying it, played it for about 6 hours yesterday, was hard to turn off

Has anyone here played the S.T.A.L.K.E.R games? Are they worth going back to as someone who has never played them but interested in the setting?

Has anyone here played the S.T.A.L.K.E.R games? Are they worth going back to as someone who has never played them but interested in the setting?

Great games. I haven't touched them in years so not sure how well they hold up though. After Metro recently and going on a Fallout binge I was considering going back through a Stalker game or two myself. They're pretty creepy at times which is something to consider if that's not your thing.

Great games. I haven't touched them in years so not sure how well they hold up though. After Metro recently and going on a Fallout binge I was considering going back through a Stalker game or two myself. They're pretty creepy at times which is something to consider if that's not your thing.

How creepy? I remember the old AVP2 game having a few creepy moments, that level of creepy I can handle. As a whole though I don't intentionally play scary games.

How creepy? I remember the old AVP2 game having a few creepy moments, that level of creepy I can handle. As a whole though I don't intentionally play scary games.

There are some weird dudes that crawl and like to hang out in dark bunkers. There is also a bit of paranormal type horror. Just check some YouTube videos. I love horror films and themes in general but am a total wimp when it comes to games for some reason. I haven't played a Stalker game since they were new, about mid 2000s, but they are certainly right on my threshold.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back