What are you currently playing?

Firestarter

Premium Platinum
Feb 19, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Finished Xenoblade Chronicles 2 TGC this morning. I knew the ending would be depressing but it still makes me angry just thinking about it.

Tossing up between going back to Cave Story or starting up Shantae.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wojcinski

If your dad has no beard, you've got two mums
Aug 14, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Playing through Sekiro on PS4 at the moment.

Also I played Monster Hunter: World a bit last year then went overseas for a while and now that I'm back I just can't get into it, any tips or anything I could do to help? I was mostly playing solo and was up to those missions where you need to kill Diablos and another monster with a similar/opposite name.

00Stinger

Duel Group 1 winner
May 8, 2007
@ HOME
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool & San Francisco 49ers
Playing through Sekiro on PS4 at the moment.

Also I played Monster Hunter: World a bit last year then went overseas for a while and now that I'm back I just can't get into it, any tips or anything I could do to help? I was mostly playing solo and was up to those missions where you need to kill Diablos and another monster with a similar/opposite name.
Is Seikiro really good?

Wojcinski

If your dad has no beard, you've got two mums
Aug 14, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Is Seikiro really good?
I love FromSoft games, but I'm not sold on Sekiro yet. I'm still really early into the game having just defeated Lady Butterfly who I think is only the second or third compulsory boss.

Like Bloodborne, I think once I'm good at the combat systems in the game I'll probably really start enjoying it more but as it stands I can't play for more than an hour or so per session at the moment.

00Stinger

Duel Group 1 winner
May 8, 2007
@ HOME
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool & San Francisco 49ers
I love FromSoft games, but I'm not sold on Sekiro yet. I'm still really early into the game having just defeated Lady Butterfly who I think is only the second or third compulsory boss.

Like Bloodborne, I think once I'm good at the combat systems in the game I'll probably really start enjoying it more but as it stands I can't play for more than an hour or so per session at the moment.
the reviews on it have been really,really good but I haven't really heard of anyone playing it.

I'm curious to know ho much you enjoy it the more you get into it

dwwaino

Jun 25, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
I've been craving Japanese games lately. So eager to get back to another Persona 5 playthrough but I'm waiting for the update. I was going to play Tokyo Xanadu ex+ but thought I might go back to Yakuza 0. Been hooked on it the last week. I struggled to get into it when it first came out but now I'm engrossed. Can't wait to go through Kiwami 1 and 2 next too and it will be hard to resist 6 while I wait for 3, 4 and 5 remasters to get English localisations.

bixente

Team Captain
Feb 21, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Enjoying Dragon's Dogma on the Switch atm. I really wasn't into gaming much during the past few generations, so the Switch is the perfect system when it comes to catching up on some past releases like this.

Last edited:

Sixpence

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 5, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Conan Exiles. I'm playing on my local server where I can up the rates and make use of the admin panel. As such, I'm enjoying it. If you were playing on a normal server, the grind would make it complete *******. It can also be frustratingly buggy. It could be a really good game if it wasn't so half-assed/buggy, the story and the world were fleshed out more and it wasn't so ridiculously grindy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jaxes

Club Legend
Jun 14, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
Days Gone. enjoying it quite a lot. much better than it reviewed.
i always space a big game out with smaller indies or else i get burnt out on the big game & don't finish.
so the indies at the moment are Slay The Spire (really great), Moonlighter (decent) & i still love playing a run of Dead Cells even though i've been on that for ages now

Marlowe

The 'M' is Silent
Mar 12, 2012
110th Street
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
I finaly bought Spider-Man, and wow. An open world game that's actually a lot of fun. The first game I've played since Red Dead Redemption 2 that I actually look forward too playing when I wake up.

Vedder

Premium Gold
Jan 27, 2005
Tas
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Magpies
am playing Dauntless (bit of fun with mates), Wolfenstein The New Colossus, GoW4 and am currently downloading Metro Exodus

The last 3 games are on gamepass, normally gamepass has been pretty average as far as games go IMO but have been getting into some decent games on there of late

AFDogs

Premiership Player
Sep 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Just Rocket League at the moment. Waiting for a big release to come out that I can sink my teeth into. Doesn't look like there's anything on the horizon unfortunately.

dwwaino

Jun 25, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
Playing Fallout 76 made me itch for an actual Fallout game. Been soooo long since I played 3 so I grabbed the GOG version last weekend (so I didn't have to fart around trying to get it to run!) and 20 odd hours in, it still holds up so well. What a classic.

Top Bottom