Grechy

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Houston Rockets
Couldn't find any recent threads like this and thought it would be interesting to see what fellow gamers are currently playing at the moment.

I've just finished Pokemon Y on 3DS and have 1 more Legendary to catch before I give it a break after nearly 40 hours of gameplay. Easily the best Pokemon I've played.

Finishing GTA: V at the moment on PS3. Tend to get caught up doing side stuff and never actually finished the game so working my way through the main story at the moment.

Started Infamous last night and love it. Graphically one of the best games I've seen on a console. Am only about 2 or so hours through it so plenty to go.

Sporting game wise I have just been playing casual matches of FIFA 14.

PS: Easter Weekend is awesome for getting quality gaming time in!

Micksy

Premiership Player
Feb 16, 2006
Ballarat
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Cowwarr, Fish Creek
Carmageddon: Reincarnation.
Good for a laugh. Early access, so only 4 maps and 6 cars. Free-play mode only: no career.
More maps & cars being added late April...possibly local splitscreen muliplayer.
B2692F82D6A5E50F4CB34735E9ACD0798E95D60F

Jun 23, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
La Lakers
Just finished Scribblenauts Unmasked. Now have started playing Lego Batman 2. I'm also going on Pokemon Y just to check the trades I've done. Probably have another 12 pokemon to trade for before I take a much needed break from it.

Grechy

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Houston Rockets
Just finished Scribblenauts Unmasked. Now have started playing Lego Batman 2. I'm also going on Pokemon Y just to check the trades I've done. Probably have another 12 pokemon to trade for before I take a much needed break from it.

Kind of game where you can never stop.

Trials Fusion - Great game, beautiful to look at and plays really well.

The Wolf Among Us - Finished Ep 3 yesterday, epic series.

FIFA 14 - Ultimate Team still very addicting.

FEZ - Only through the first level, but very interested to see where it goes.

inFAMOUS: Second Son - About halfway through and enjoying it quite a lot. Great looking game too.

Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Fremantle
Sleeping Dogs - Playing through for the 3rd time. Seriously under rated open world game. I really hope the game did well enough for them to do a second one.

Skyrim - Playing a magic character with some mods. Magic was under powered in the vanilla version but there are some great mods out there which make a pure magic character much more viable.

TheKanga

Brownlow Medallist
May 31, 2011
Hobart
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Melbourne City
Great thread
This is what I've been playing this week.

PS2: Persona 3: FES, Jak & Daxter
GCN: Paper Mario: TTYD (replay)
Wii: The Last Story, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Zelda: Skyward Sword
360: GTA V, Assassins Creed: Revelations
PS3: Hitman Absolution, Shadow of the Collosus HD
XB1: BF4, Fifa 14, NFS Rivals, Forza 5, Thief
VITA: Final Fantasy X HD

BotsMaster

2022 Sep Premiers
Jan 26, 2009
Cheat Park
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Everton, Cardinals
Silent Hill: Book of Memories - Vita
Infamous: Second Son (second playthrough for platinum) - PS4
Company of Heroes 2, BLOPS2 - PC

sacka

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2007
Benders
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
Warframe, CoD Ghosts & Infamous on PS4
Puppeteer & South Park on PS3

Haven't really played too much lately due to needing to watch 3 seasons of Game Of Thrones to catch up.
How are you only just starting Game of Thrones?

Trials Fusion for me, really enjoying it, some addictive and frustrating stuff at the same time lol.
I have Black Flag here to start but haven't had time to fire it up.

AngryRanga

Yo Yeah
Sep 6, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Toby Greene, Man City, Timberwolves
Have barely been playing anything. Borrowed AFL Live 1 and WWE2k14 but bored of them quickly. Bored of FIFA 14, Battlefield, Titanfall, Don Bradman Cricket. Probably going to start another playthrough of GTA 5 for something to do.I need some new games to come out to spark my interest.

Aug 23, 2007
Bay 131 @ (Port) Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Magpies
How are you only just starting Game of Thrones?

Not sure and now that I've caught up I'm even more baffled as to how I never watched it until now, brilliant show.

TheHoneyBadger

"I lost my phone"
10k Posts Western Bulldogs - Cordy, Honeychurch, Prudden, Dale Player Sponsor 2015
Sep 17, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
At the moment, giving Persona 4 Golden, GTA V Online and Don Bradman Cricket 14 a bit of a flogging.
I'll probably look at going back to Pokemon Y, but I'll look at playing South Park soon and I've got some other s**t to do so that might fall by the wayside.

Got a few games to pick up for Vita and PS3 but holding off until they take 60% off the price within 3 months as they seem to so often.

Sep 17, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens
Currently playing

Playstation 3
The Wolf Among Us
Zone of the Enders The 2nd Runner HD
South Park The Stick of Truth

Playstation 4
COD Ghosts (when new maps drop again)
MGS Ground Zeroes
NFS Rivals

3DS
Pokemon X

That's what I'm working on. Want to finish South Park before holidays are done so I can sell/trade it. Would like to put more time into MGS & NFS as I've barely played them.

Pokemon is prep work for the tournament.

I haven't had a lot of time to get immersed in gaming for a while so this is my current situation.

PS4
NBA2K14 is getting the most play - easy to jump on for a game or two in MyCareer.

ACIV and Thief - played a couple of hours each and really enjoyed but haven't had the time to get properly immersed in either.

BF4 and Infamous Second Son - yet to be played.

PS3
A bit of GTA online, mainly with a mate, it's still great fun (but wish the heists would hurry up).

A bit of Stick of Truth - I might get around to finishing it next weekend.

Well into Uncharted 3 and a little way into The Last Of Us - both awesome and I need to get into them and finish. They will be what I get into once I finish Stick of Truth.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Great thread
This is what I've been playing this week.

PS2: Persona 3: FES, Jak & Daxter
GCN: Paper Mario: TTYD (replay)
Wii: The Last Story, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Zelda: Skyward Sword
360: GTA V, Assassins Creed: Revelations
PS3: Hitman Absolution, Shadow of the Collosus HD
XB1: BF4, Fifa 14, NFS Rivals, Forza 5, Thief
VITA: Final Fantasy X HD

How far are you into persona 3 Fes? I recently just restarted it.

Back