What are you currently playing?

woota

Club Legend
Jun 27, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Still playing Black Ops 4. I was playing MW remastered for most of 2018, played that game to death and am kinda sick of it now.

Greendogg5

Club Legend
Jun 1, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Borussia Dortmund, Utah Jazz
Currently:
Tales of Berseria
Final Fantasy 15
Smash Bros

Back at uni now so gonna be pretty slow going

Apr 14, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Lakers,Chelsea F.C.
Oh boy

Just finished South Park Fractured Butt Whole with a Platinum, about to get onto its DLC.
Dragonball Xenoverse at a slow pace, its a real grind (with it bring RGN based for what Rewards you get regardless of what rank you pass the Quests at)

Horizon Zero Dawn
Batman Arkham Knight DLC packs

Feb 19, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Finally finished Valkyria Chronicles 4 and with the True Ending as well. Hooray for cheesing the final boss.

I'm tempted to dig out the PSP games but I think it's time to get started with Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Torna.

Mar 21, 2008
FNQ
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Devils, Tigers & Jackjumpers
Assassin's Creed Origins...a mission or task for a short session most nights...should be finished by 2042...

Climbing the pyramid and going for a slide...surely the first thought the development team had when someone said "let's make the next one about Egypt"...

Waiting for Spiderman and AC Odyssey to hit the bargain bin...I don't pay $100 for games, f### that...I can wait. Plenty to catch up on anyway - I still have a PS2 and have every intention of finishing Gun, which I started in 2005...

Also trying to get the last two Tier 3 scenarios on SW Battlefront 2 - Iden Versio knocking off 40 rebels on Yavin, and the Dark Side 3 second kill 'em all at Maz's castle. Futile ambition though - I heard they upgraded BF2 via a patch sometime over a year ago, and with it they changed the parameters of both of these missions, making them virtually impossible. All the Youtube how-to's revolved around strategic first kills and relying on the AI's to start swarming, but both intensity settings were downgraded...they just don't show up anymore. I just log in, go through the motions, rack up another 1000 space bucks until they stop paying me, and go to bed totally unfulfilled...!

Last edited:
Trying to get through Assassins Creed Odyssey.

It's a good game and I loved Origins but I am finding this to be a real drag.

Still I have promised myself I will finish this game before I go and buy any other games

Sep 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
I haven't really played anything since RDR2

I'm thinking of playing Days Gone, Sekiro or KH3 - what would you guys suggest out of them?

Demon13304

Club Legend
Feb 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Trying to get through Assassins Creed Odyssey.

It's a good game and I loved Origins but I am finding this to be a real drag.

Still I have promised myself I will finish this game before I go and buy any other games

Ive liked Odyssey but prefer origins. I think the armour, weapons system and abilities are better in this one but there's just too much grinding to do.

Tom Clancy’s The Division 2.

It’s really grown on me to the point that I’m liking it a lot the more I progress through it. I particularly like some of the interior mission graphics - sensational, crisp and detailed. I wish there was more interaction with NPCs.

Playing through Sekiro on PS4 at the moment.

Also I played Monster Hunter: World a bit last year then went overseas for a while and now that I'm back I just can't get into it, any tips or anything I could do to help? I was mostly playing solo and was up to those missions where you need to kill Diablos and another monster with a similar/opposite name.

Playing through Sekiro on PS4 at the moment.

Also I played Monster Hunter: World a bit last year then went overseas for a while and now that I'm back I just can't get into it, any tips or anything I could do to help? I was mostly playing solo and was up to those missions where you need to kill Diablos and another monster with a similar/opposite name.
Is Seikiro really good?

Is Seikiro really good?
I love FromSoft games, but I'm not sold on Sekiro yet. I'm still really early into the game having just defeated Lady Butterfly who I think is only the second or third compulsory boss.

Like Bloodborne, I think once I'm good at the combat systems in the game I'll probably really start enjoying it more but as it stands I can't play for more than an hour or so per session at the moment.

I love FromSoft games, but I'm not sold on Sekiro yet. I'm still really early into the game having just defeated Lady Butterfly who I think is only the second or third compulsory boss.

Like Bloodborne, I think once I'm good at the combat systems in the game I'll probably really start enjoying it more but as it stands I can't play for more than an hour or so per session at the moment.
the reviews on it have been really,really good but I haven't really heard of anyone playing it.

I'm curious to know ho much you enjoy it the more you get into it

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
I've been craving Japanese games lately. So eager to get back to another Persona 5 playthrough but I'm waiting for the update. I was going to play Tokyo Xanadu ex+ but thought I might go back to Yakuza 0. Been hooked on it the last week. I struggled to get into it when it first came out but now I'm engrossed. Can't wait to go through Kiwami 1 and 2 next too and it will be hard to resist 6 while I wait for 3, 4 and 5 remasters to get English localisations.

bixente

Team Captain
Feb 21, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Enjoying Dragon's Dogma on the Switch atm. I really wasn't into gaming much during the past few generations, so the Switch is the perfect system when it comes to catching up on some past releases like this.

Last edited:
Conan Exiles. I'm playing on my local server where I can up the rates and make use of the admin panel. As such, I'm enjoying it. If you were playing on a normal server, the grind would make it complete dogshit. It can also be frustratingly buggy. It could be a really good game if it wasn't so half-assed/buggy, the story and the world were fleshed out more and it wasn't so ridiculously grindy.

Back