What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

biggiemediums

Norm Smith Medallist
WCE Wings Guernsey
Jul 20, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
I had a beast PC about 2 years ago; ended up selling it just due to lack of use. It cost me $3000 and I ended up playing Planet Coaster 98% of the time.

Well I don’t really miss the PC but I have missed Planet Coaster tremendously, so I’ve just bought that on PS4 and hooked up a keyboard and mouse. Very excited.

biggiemediums

Norm Smith Medallist
WCE Wings Guernsey
Jul 20, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
^^^

For any PS4/X1 players thinking of getting Planet Coaster Console Edition.

STOP. Save your money.

The ******* scumbags put in a ridiculously tiny build limit and kept it hush until release.

Absolutely kills the main part of the game which is creativity and building. Kills it completely.

biggiemediums

Norm Smith Medallist
WCE Wings Guernsey
Jul 20, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
well that sucks

It’s a damn shame. Hopefully there’s enough backlash that there’s is a removal. I’d rather take a few frame drops over such a restrictive limit.

And it is restrictive. I just opened a sandbox map and plonked a bunch of rides down with no scenery and climbed the building limit way too fast.

THPS 1 and 2 remake
Still so much fun even after first career play through
Sooo much content

I've just about finished #1 and need to get onto #2. It's not just nostalgia - it's a great game.

Benno111

Debutant
Nov 1, 2020
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
I just played through Abzu, A cool little game definitely not what I expected. it was $3 on switch with about 4 hours left on the sale, It should be on sale still at the time of typing this, So if you're interested and have a switch give it a try.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feb 19, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Was playing Doraemon Story of Seasons while waiting for my EB Games delivery. I don't like Doraemon to begin with but hoped the farming sim would be fine. It's... okay. A visible stamina meter with numbers works wonders.

May 16, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Anyone here hit Just Cause 4.

Ive ust started and am already stuck and hoping to get some advice. Ive got two squads redy to deploy but Im not exactly sure where, Ive liberated the first two towns and when I click on a hostile province adjacent I cant seem to either deploy them or use them in general. I also keep losing track of Sergento's missions.

Any advice for a beginner on Big footy?

Apr 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Horizon Zero Dawn.

Honestly don't rate it which I'm disappointed because it was rated very highly. There's too many characters who I have no idea are and getting around is a pain if you don't have any fast travel or machines to ride. I'm up to the last mission and I've done a fair few side quests and errands but right now I just want to finish the last mission and move on, without finishing all the side quests. Lucky I only paid $12 for it...but even then it became available on PS Now a few days later.

Safe to say I probably won't be playing Forbidden West now.

Lynchy04

Cancelled
Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
What is watch dogs like?

COD Cold War atm but after completing 75% of it It has lost my data , pissed off!!

Rotating between multiplayer COD and Cricket 19. Played a little bit of NHL20 via game pass but wouldn't mind getting watch dogs or cyberpunk

Took a break from Valhalla to play a little Final Fantasy 7 remake.

I'm very impressed although all I've done is kill rats so far.

Mar 28, 2006
POLICE STATE
AFL Club
Collingwood
Finished Undertale (True Pacifist) and mostly enjoyed it.

The soundtrack was excellent, the narrative structure and subversion of RPG tropes were interesting (even if the overarching plot was a little dull) and characters like Sans and Papyrus were amusing. I didn't enjoy the combat much but I can see how some people would love it. I really enjoyed the one-off gags that were scattered throughout the game such as Heats Flamesman and "Congratulations! You failed the puzzle!" which still have me chuckling.

biggiemediums

Norm Smith Medallist
WCE Wings Guernsey
Jul 20, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Made the switch to PC.

Got Planet Zoo.

Found out about the 100 or so good quality games on Xbox Live Pass. Got 3 months for $1. Just downloading left and right haha!

Got about a month to do nothing but rest and recover.

Back