What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

What is watch dogs like?

COD Cold War atm but after completing 75% of it It has lost my data , pissed off!!

Rotating between multiplayer COD and Cricket 19. Played a little bit of NHL20 via game pass but wouldn't mind getting watch dogs or cyberpunk
Watchdogs for me was a disappointment. Just a very dull story and although the city looks nice it's rather boring with not much to do.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Spiderman Mile Morales - About 50% the way through after only playing like 10 hours? Definitely feels like a longer than normal DLC rather than a fully fledged stand alone game, but I like where the story is going so far. Loving the new Spider Man suit

Just finished Detroit: Become Human.

Gameplay was nothing special but the characters and 3 storylines were great. It's a very punishing game though, I'm pretty unsatisfied with the ending I got so if I decide to play it again I'll need to do it on casual mode.
the problem with those type of games is I always plan on replaying them through to see the alternate storylines/endings but rarely ever do

Finding it hard to get into many new releases these days, found my way back to GTA online can't go past it when you just want to chill out and switch off for a while.
Actually played a bit of WWE2k20 also, looks like it had been fixed from the minimal time I did play it.

Was going to purchase cyberpunk but glad I waited.

playing The Outer Worlds, the obsidian RPG. honestly loving this game so far (feels like i'm about 1/3rd through). i had low expectations because people seemed to s**t on the game for a fair while and complained about the writing and small scale. but i found the writing hilarious so far and i don't mind the small scale - at least most places you go to are for a quest rather than loads of random wasteland and pointless filler. not every game needs to try totally simulate an entire continent or whatever. only complaint really is they needed to make more different haircuts for NPC's lol

playing The Outer Worlds, the obsidian RPG. honestly loving this game so far (feels like i'm about 1/3rd through). i had low expectations because people seemed to sh*t on the game for a fair while and complained about the writing and small scale. but i found the writing hilarious so far and i don't mind the small scale - at least most places you go to are for a quest rather than loads of random wasteland and pointless filler. not every game needs to try totally simulate an entire continent or whatever. only complaint really is they needed to make more different haircuts for NPC's lol

Yeah I liked this one as well, not every game needs to be a 70 hour open world game.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I liked this one as well, not every game needs to be a 70 hour open world game.

i have been saying this for a while now, open world games with checklists of repetitive tasks are shithouse. the playtimes are so padded out i lose interest. give me a tight af linear game thats full of action & polished over open world any day. even outer worlds or wasteland 3 hub worlds are a ton better

Finished Undertale (True Pacifist) and mostly enjoyed it.

The soundtrack was excellent, the narrative structure and subversion of RPG tropes were interesting (even if the overarching plot was a little dull) and characters like Sans and Papyrus were amusing. I didn't enjoy the combat much but I can see how some people would love it. I really enjoyed the one-off gags that were scattered throughout the game such as Heats Flamesman and "Congratulations! You failed the puzzle!" which still have me chuckling.
Thing with Undertale is that you don't really get the value out of a single playthrough. You need to do the neutral and the genocide run to really get a full appreciation of the work.

It's only after you've done a genocide run and now try a pacifist run that you realise that your genocide run has meant that chara still kills everything anyway. Your genocide run/gamer tendencies carry over into additional playthroughs

Conan: Exiles on PS4, but offline and using admin mode to spawn in building materials and to make megacastles.

I tried playing it legit, but there's just so much grinding and the epic level foes are the worst damage sponges in gaming. I have no desire to play online; I don't want to build something only to have a massive clan wreak my s**t the second I've erected anything.

It's an exceedingly odd game. It has the bones of a truly wonderful adventure RPG, if they refined the combat and the stats menu and removed the crafting and survival elements. The HUD is ******* awful, but the sophistication of the building - once shorn of the grinding required to create enough building materials without help - is just terrific. I've spent as much time building things as I have anything else, crafting castles to sit atop promontories in the Jungle biome or a two stage fortress to allow for easy ascension up a cliff face in the north.

The best gameplay - IMO - is through adventuring, journeying from point A to point B for no particular reason than to see what's on the other side of that hill. Breath of the Wild is probably a better game and accomplishes what I want from C:E in a superior way, but that game is a different game and direction. The Conan universe is so well realized and created in C:E, but the gameplay falls short through trying to be too many things.

playing The Outer Worlds, the obsidian RPG. honestly loving this game so far (feels like i'm about 1/3rd through). i had low expectations because people seemed to sh*t on the game for a fair while and complained about the writing and small scale. but i found the writing hilarious so far and i don't mind the small scale - at least most places you go to are for a quest rather than loads of random wasteland and pointless filler. not every game needs to try totally simulate an entire continent or whatever. only complaint really is they needed to make more different haircuts for NPC's lol
I think I had it as my game of the year in 2019

Awesome game

I think I had it as my game of the year in 2019

Awesome game

yep i finished it already, took me about 50 hours (including Peril on Gorgon DLC) which I think is a good length

only parts I didn't really like was that it got incredibly easy the last 40% of the game even on hard (I didn't want to do Supernova because of the other restrictions). would've been nice for it to be a bit harder but it's not a deal breaker for me

and also couple spoiler things

the fights at the end were really lame/easy. I think they should've tried a bit harder to make the final mechanical boss harder and whoever you killed in the final room put up more of a fight. literally took me 3 seconds to kill the mechanical and 1 second to kill sophia in the final room. however I liked the ending in terms of the story, and I'm really curious about what happened to earth

then there was Parvati's companion quest relationship with Junlei...it seems they wanted to talk about asexuality which would be fine but the relationship just felt so thrown in there, like i met Junlei and then 5 minutes later Parvati wants to talk to me and she goes on some massive speech about wanting to be with her or whatever...I was really confused about who she was even talking about because we'd only just met that character. to be honest relationship stuff is too hard to do in games, they should only have it in there if it's between the main character and someone else since they at least have time to develop the relationship properly. isn't really possible with side characters. i've almost always hated relationship/sex stuff in RPG's lol

overall probably my favourite game since Pillars of Eternity 2, just a really solid RPG and I loved the world/characters

Cybeyspunk 2011

Writing seems a bit edge lord/cringe at times and a step down from Witcher 3, which I thought was top tier

It's maybe a little too dark at times, but the dark synthwave soundtrack is on point

Hollow Knight. Glad i picked this up for free on ps+. One of the more frustrating games I've played but can't seem to put it down

One of the great platformers, Ori and the blind forest is excellent as well if you have a way to play it.

Started TLOU2, stunning game but it’s definitely more last of us. Maybe playing them so close together isn’t a good idea. I think I’m gonna have to play it in short bursts to get through.

Also started Persona 5. Super stylish and don’t mind the combat, themes are actually pretty dark! Been in the first palace for ages and the cat has just told me we aren’t that far in. May be another one to play at a slower pace.

Started TLOU2, stunning game but it’s definitely more last of us. Maybe playing them so close together isn’t a good idea. I think I’m gonna have to play it in short bursts to get through.

Probably a good idea. I finished TLOU in May, so I've had a decent break

Remove this Banner Ad

Back