What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

hornetswce

Club Legend
Nov 14, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
The gameplay was really fun. Boss fights are definately tough. The first boss fight in the mail room caused me to stop playing the game for nearly a year before getting back into it and then i couldn't put it down again until after i finished it. A lot of the boss fights are side missions so i recommend going back to them after completing the main story and when you've got more power, mod and weapon upgrades. They're still really challenging with all your upgrades.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The fridge boss took me ages, I kept falling down the holes it was making haha

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

thefendoff

Club Legend
Jul 5, 2011
your chest
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
OKC Thunder
Trying out valorant, pretty brutal when I have no clue what I’m doing. Not as forgiving as something like overwatch for beginners

Mar 28, 2006
POLICE STATE
AFL Club
Collingwood
Finished Witcher 1. Really enjoyed the last few chapters.

Have started Witcher 2 now - almost at the end of Chapter 1 and going the Roche path first. I really like the gameplay changes - although the narrow FOV is a bit hard to get used to initially. Still looks great for an almost 10-year-old game. Playing with the Weight reduction Mod (because * inventory mgmt) and the Pirouette mod (because it's awesome).

Also playing some Rhythm Heaven Megamix which is my first RH game. Really digging it - but struggle with any off-beat or weird time signature minigames.

berisha

Club Legend
Mar 22, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Burnley, San Jose Sharks
Bit of downtime. Trying to play some of the backlog. Jumped back into The Evil Within 2 – no idea how I let this game go for so long without finishing it.

AFDogs

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Picked up the Kingdom Hearts collection on sale, I love these games but I hate that Tarzan level!

That Tarzan level is some of the worst level design I've ever seen. I ran around the map for about 5 hours like a headless chook.

Still such a fun game.

Spiderman DLC. Loving it. The combat is just so fluid and I have it at a pretty challenging difficulty so you do have to work hard.

After this I will get Ghosts of Tsushima a go which I just picked up for PS4. I think I'll wait until i can finally get a PS5 for Miles Morales and RDR2.

Dancing Potato

Premiership Player
Jul 7, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Outer Wilds.

How did I not get onto this earlier? What a fantastic game. The music, the game design, just everything. It's Subnautica in space, minus the base building, plus a time loop gimmick.

So many moments of wonder (watching the supernova, falling into a black hole). So many moments of satisfaction when solving puzzles and working things out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 28, 2006
POLICE STATE
AFL Club
Collingwood
Finished Witcher 2 Roche's Path. Loved the whole game - great characters, story, sidequest, atmosphere and setting. Combat was a good challenge without being too difficult.
Didn't end up killing Letho as he seemed like more of a Vegeta type antihero character than pure evil. Probably robbed me of a final boss fight but I was satisfied with that as an ending.
Going to replay Iorveth's path now.

Dancing Potato

Premiership Player
Jul 7, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Monster Hunter World. It's on Game Pass so decided to give it a crack.

I think there's a good game in here somewhere but what the hell is going on with the hilariously bad animations? And facial expressions? And dialogue? And lack of spoken dialogue? And the controls? And the UI? Jesus * the UI is bad.

And the constantly shoving online/multiplayer in my face. Stahp. No.

I've recently downloaded and played Wolfram (Wolfenstein 3D Episode 1 remake with decent graphics). For old times sake!

Similar weapons to the original game; knife, Luger, MP 40, and MG 42, but you have to reload between clips/belts. Differences:

Enemies are more intelligent and harder to kill. Guards wear body armour and only die in one hit from a head shot, otherwise they take several torso hits before dying. They also fire at a faster rate, so you can't just charge into a room with multiple enemies and mow them down. Overall it's much more challenging than the original game, but worth checking out for those in their 30's and 40's who grew up with and appreciated the original game.

hornetswce

Club Legend
Nov 14, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
I’ve been playing through Kingdom Hearts 1 again and I’m about the hit Atlantica, not sure I can bring myself to finish it...

The game holds up surprisingly well, just a couple of the worlds aren’t well designed or the story is poor.

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
FIFA 18 on Switch

Amazing times

Apr 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Just finished Uncharted 4.

Gotta say that I was a little underwhelmed by it. It was not as great as I expected it to be and the whole time I was waiting for it to pick up but it only did a few times. My favourite from the Uncharted series would have to be the 2nd game now.

With that being said, I still liked it. The story was excellent, I loved the chase mission through the streets and

the final boss battle with Rafe was a good one. It was so hard to judge whether he was going to attack your left or right.

Also, how could Chloe not have been in this game? Such a great character and an opportunity missed.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back