What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Marvels Spider-Man (2018)

Amazing game, great fun, awesome open world and there’s heaps of things to do.

I was never into Spider-Man so there’s a lot of things I don’t understand and a lot of characters I don’t know but I’m still enjoying it.

It's such a fun game. I've never had more fun getting from A to B in a game. Literally didn't use fast travel once.

And yeah the story is great. It's up there with recent Marvel movies in terms of look and feel. I don't think it matters that you haven't seen all the characters in the comics and movies before.

Just finished Zero Escape VLR. Fun and compelling for most of it, the ending lost me a bit which knocked it just below the first game fot me. I'll play ZTD but needed a little break between them.

Now started playing Yakuza 0 and bloody hell is it entertaining.

Huntdown, I picked it up during one of the Switch sales, it‘s A clever futuristic 16 bit game with a lot of 80’s fun vibes and some awesome screen scrolling action and funny cheesy one liners. It’s kinda a mix between Rambo and Double Dragon lol. A great montage of boss fights in tribute to some 80’s action hero’s which will give you some good laughs. But man.. some of the boss fights are a pain in the ass to defeat! Having a blast playing through which has me engaged. If you grew up in and love the 80’s this is the game to play.

Just finished Zero Escape VLR. Fun and compelling for most of it, the ending lost me a bit which knocked it just below the first game fot me. I'll play ZTD but needed a little break between them.
Which ending? I absolutely adore the ending to VLR - but it is a real mind*. I didn't enjoy the story/writing of ZTD much.

Last edited:
Which ending? I absolutely adore the ending to VLR - but it is a real mindfu**. I didn't enjoy the story/writing of ZTD much.

Phi ending and everything after. It was all a bit too technobabble for me and was incredibly confusing. Luna ending was by far the best one imo, I almost feel like that's the real ending and everything after (Phi) is epilogue.

Days Gone - went in with low expectations and must say it is quite an enjoyable game (feels like Far Cry 5 but with Zombies).
Never got the hate for this game, I thought it was really good

Although it does drag a bit towards the end

Never got the hate for this game, I thought it was really good

Although it does drag a bit towards the end
Yep - wouldn't mind seeing this type of game into a more metropolitan setting but also at the early stages of the zombie Apocalypse - would be a fascinating game in that setting if done right.

Metro Exodous- not bad!

Started downloading Zombie Army 4 on game pass will give that a shot at some stage over weekend.

Days Gone - went in with low expectations and must say it is quite an enjoyable game (feels like Far Cry 5 but with Zombies).
Console. Tsk. Apparently have to wait for a bit until it's released on a proper platform.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hitman 2

Who knew it would be fun spiking someones drink to make them tired, have them go to bed and in prime position to be killed via smothering with a pillow.

Or striking it lucky ensuring a satellite dish malfunctions leading to one target investigating it...... putting them in prime position to be shoved off the roof and landing in the direct path of the second target. Causing her to crash - thus taking out 2 targets with ease. Then casually walking away, blending in with the crowd.

What a time to be alive.

After something like 8 months and 120 hours I finally beat Persona 5. I’m not sure it was worth it though. It’s a good game don’t get me wrong but just feels horribly paced at times.

Started DBZ Kakarot. Not bad at all. What is everyone's thoughts on this game? Should I stick with it?

I got the platinum for this, it gets a touch repetitive in the end but it’s a nice trip down memory lane.

Towards the end as you start to power up the fights can feel pretty epic!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I wanted something mindless to play while watching TV instead of scrolling through social media so I downloaded Stardew Valley on my switch, what an excellent little game!

I get the feeling I’m not playing it right as I’ve spent most of my time cleaning up my farm and growing parsnips haha.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back