What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Started Days Gone. It's okay. The R2 button wasn't working which did my head in, so I needed to change the controller scheme. Feels like a light version of TLOU 2 and it's making me want to play that again tbh.

I found the second last mission in Hitman really painful (too hard to do it via stealth methods, so I just run & gunned it lol). Yet the FINAL mission was over in less than 10 minutes...... in fact the longest part of the mission was waiting for the second target to fall for the trap I set.

One of the last missions of GTA Vice City was painful, but once it was over the rest of the game was simple as.
Ditto Batman: Arkham Asylum (the poison ivy fight is difficult on the hardest difficulty setting, yet the final battle with the Joker himself could be done blindfolded.

I don't think this is a rare thing, I remember the Call of Duty games when I played them would often do a hard second last mission/more fun style last mission.

Playing a couple of [redacted] games and trying to finish Red Dead Redemption 2 – feels like it never ends!

Even when it ends, it never actually ends...

Started Yakuza 0 and it is some of the most fun I have had playing a game.

I get really excited whenever anyone plays the Yakuza games. They are all on PS4 (can be played on PS5), so it’s easy to buy and play the entire series. The games are all connected and all highly recommended.

I've spent 20 hours pissing around the shrine ruins in MH Rise and only now learned that there are vines to help you get back to base... now I gotta find them and hope I can take some stupid eggs with me.
Now that I finally figured this out like the scrub I am... I am again running the hell away from the game. Gonna try the Bioshock Collection as a newbie.

Rocket League
Hitman 3 on pc (finished the story missions, will mop up the other kill challenges eventually)
Went back to Hitman 2 on Xbox and played through more unfinished challenges.

Also purchased Hitman 3 on Xbox last night (so thats $$$ on the same game lol) although unlike Hitman 2 where I spent extra for the Hitman and Hitman 2 DLC.... I only purchased the standard edition (cheapily via cdkeys... gulp lol) I have access to the Hitman 1/2 content thanks to my Hitman 2 xboxpurchase in April.

Purchased Resident Evil 2 & 3 on pc despite owning the Xbox versions want to usemy gaming laptop more.

Also have Fall Guys on pc havnt played it in yonks.

I'm playing Desperados 3 on gamepass

Is a challenging stealth game. Love it.
Now I'm going to look for similar games with this style of gameplay. Best game I've played this year. Recommend if you have gamepass to give it a try.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Rocket League
Hitman 3 on pc (finished the story missions, will mop up the other kill challenges eventually)
Went back to Hitman 2 on Xbox and played through more unfinished challenges.

Also purchased Hitman 3 on Xbox last night (so thats $$$ on the same game lol) although unlike Hitman 2 where I spent extra for the Hitman and Hitman 2 DLC.... I only purchased the standard edition (cheapily via cdkeys... gulp lol) I have access to the Hitman 1/2 content thanks to my Hitman 2 xboxpurchase in April.

Purchased Resident Evil 2 & 3 on pc despite owning the Xbox versions want to usemy gaming laptop more.

Also have Fall Guys on pc havnt played it in yonks.

What was hitman like?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

******* downloaded ******* PUBG again...
me and my mates give it another go every 5 or 6 months, usually end up playing 15-20 games over the course of a week and give up because it's still full of cheaters

me and my mates give it another go every 5 or 6 months, usually end up playing 15-20 games over the course of a week and give up because it's still full of cheaters
And I’m an average player, and by now mostly it’s hardcore players left.

I did come within a gnats whisker of taking out a squad of 3 though. 2 knocked and the last burst through a door and got me.

What was hitman like?

Clearly I'm enjoying it if I've purchased Hitman 2 on Xbox and Hitman 3 on both Xbox and pc within a month :D.

Hitman 3 is a bit of a mixed bag, graphically it looks great. But the structure of some of the missionsis a bit ughhh. I plan to play it properly soon.

I do like theHitman series in that you can play it as intended (stealth ninja style) or run and gun if necessary. I've resorted to doing a Jack Bauer/Rambo and finished a few missions in a hurry (have since gone back and done it properly via stealth.

I enjoy picking from the many ways you can take out targets.

And I’m an average player, and by now mostly it’s hardcore players left.

I did come within a gnats whisker of taking out a squad of 3 though. 2 knocked and the last burst through a door and got me.
it's still an awesome game, I've never been able to get into apex, fortnite or the other popular battle royales, I just wish PUBG wasn't so plagued with cheaters.

it's still an awesome game, I've never been able to get into apex, fortnite or the other popular battle royales, I just wish PUBG wasn't so plagued with cheaters.
Got shot out of a glider at a couple of hundred metres with a full auto 5.56m rifle. So "lucky".

Did they ever get around to region locking Chinese players?

The lag and cheating with them in the servers was new level.
Nah and they have said they never will. Reading between the lines tells me the income they get from cheaters buying new copies of the game is pretty significant

Played through Half-Life 2 for the first time. Pretty good, it's aight. Gonna finish Episode Two and move on to another missed canon game - Resident Evil 4.

Just bought the Mafia trilogy too. Got an itch to play III finally.

I'm playing Desperados 3 on gamepass

Is a challenging stealth game. Love it.
Now I'm going to look for similar games with this style of gameplay. Best game I've played this year. Recommend if you have gamepass to give it a try.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk
Have you tried Wastelands 3?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back