What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Finished another run through of Dark Souls

I think the game will get more harder from now. The enemies are tougher after a few NG+ runs :p

AFL Evolution 2
Well I didn't actually play it, I let AI vs AI slug it out in a 20 minute quarter. Both actually scored over 200 points!!

Frogger
Smashed my high score of the week, 32,000 points......... too bad it didn't actually count as I increased the lives for the game rendering the high score invalid :p

Rocket League
Enjoying the new season

WWE2K17
I find this to be the best of the 2K era WWE games and thus I toil away in it from time to time.

jabba5114

Premiership Player
Jan 23, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The graphics are as good as I have seen in a game and that's on the old gen so I could only imagine what they would be like on the new gen consoles or cpu

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
Yeah I watched tmartin on YouTube and he is on pc and next gen x box.they look amazing can only hope gran turismo is as amazing.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
Play Horizon 3.

Australia.

Commodores.

Falcons.

Sandmans.

My awesome custom designs that get high marks on the marketplace based on bogan beer brands and Port Adelaide away guernseys.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Cyber_punk

Doomer
Feb 16, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Back to Skyrim. Got burned out a while ago by the sheer amount of quests and things to do but I'd like to finish it before the craziness of next year hits us

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
5 looks good but a lot of people prefered 3 to 4. FH3 could be one of those series's that's good but somehow managed to peak early with magic that's hard to explain or recapture.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

My awesome custom designs that get high marks on the marketplace based on bogan beer brands and Port Adelaide away guernseys.

I still reckon that the liveries/custom designs by players of the game from Forza 2 were far better looking than the vast majority of designs that have been seen in FM 3 - onward and even the FH series. And Forza 2 was in 2007!!

Back to Skyrim. Got burned out a while ago by the sheer amount of quests and things to do but I'd like to finish it before the craziness of next year hits us
I really, really want to finish Skyrim, I've restarted it so many times over the years, play for a bit then go do something else then when I go back, I start again

I started playing Skyrim with the intention of getting the plat trophy. Read online that there is a vampire thing that can potentially kill NPCs related to trophies so I rushed through the vampire campaign and never played again.

Finished guardians of the galaxy today. Didn't see much talk about the game just browsing the internet so seems to have been a pretty meh release. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The sound track is right up my ally. If you have 80s rock in your game then I'm a fan. The story was nice, the combat was fun and I don't feel it got repetitive with 4 attacks each hero and Quill's 4 element guns. The banter between the characters as you're walking around during missions is very good. Not really much bad to say about it and I hope more people play it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 14, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
Finished guardians of the galaxy today. Didn't see much talk about the game just browsing the internet so seems to have been a pretty meh release. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The sound track is right up my ally. If you have 80s rock in your game then I'm a fan. The story was nice, the combat was fun and I don't feel it got repetitive with 4 attacks each hero and Quill's 4 element guns. The banter between the characters as you're walking around during missions is very good. Not really much bad to say about it and I hope more people play it.
I don't think it was amazing but definitely worth a play through. It looked really good too actually. Gameplay itself was only so so for me but the whole package was pretty enjoyable

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Bought the latest Call Of Duty last night for XBS-X. Man, I'm so cursed, the migraines from first person games, spinning camera around and around, came back with a vengeance. Only managed to complete two levels before needing to lie on the floor and recuperate. I used to be able to play such games ages ago, then it started happening. Wonder what it is.

Good thing about Vanguard.....you get three other full CoD games with it

netslave

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 6, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Man, I'm so cursed, the migraines from first person games, spinning camera around and around, came back with a vengeance. Only managed to complete two levels before needing to lie on the floor and recuperate. I used to be able to play such games ages ago, then it started happening. Wonder what it is.

I noticed this in my mid 30s, pretty much any fps with quick camera movement will eventually make me sick.
A real pity, I used to be able to play those games all day long when I was younger.
You could try screwing around with fov and refresh rates maybe.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
I noticed this in my mid 30s, pretty much any fps with quick camera movement will eventually make me sick.
A real pity, I used to be able to play those games all day long when I was younger.
Good to know it's not just me. Yeah maybe it is an age thing. That nausea is usually related to the ears, balance or something. I will try tweaking stuff

jabba5114

Premiership Player
Jan 23, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Bought the latest Call Of Duty last night for XBS-X. Man, I'm so cursed, the migraines from first person games, spinning camera around and around, came back with a vengeance. Only managed to complete two levels before needing to lie on the floor and recuperate. I used to be able to play such games ages ago, then it started happening. Wonder what it is.

Good thing about Vanguard.....you get three other full CoD games with it
Good to know it's not just me. Yeah maybe it is an age thing. That nausea is usually related to the ears, balance or something. I will try tweaking stuff
Yeah I'm the same. The constant movement. Its only shooters that does it though

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yeah I'm the same. The constant movement. Its only shooters that does it though

Or those first person linear games (horror, mystery, whatever) where you run up and down hallways and into and out of rooms collecting tokens or looking for clues....hallways and rooms that all look the same.

Have had to resort to up-down or left-right games for a long time now.....like sports games, little nightmares, limbo, inside, and such.

Do plan on trying to get thru CoD and seeing if i can shake it off or learn to re-acclimate.

Apr 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I got Ghost of Tsushima cheaply for Black Friday as I had only ever heard great things about it.

I'm not far in but the open world, gameplay, story and character development all seem top notch. It's just like Red Dead Redemption except it's in Japan and you're a samurai.

Can't wait to delve in further.

Apr 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Call of Duty: Vanguard

I'm in a bit of a different boat. I never owned any CODs and didn't play video games from about 2014-2020. The only time I played COD was briefly at a couple of friends houses.

Because of this, I can't compare it to any other CODs so it's all brand new to me. Call of Duty is as amazing and addictive as it would have been for everyone else 10 years ago.

jabba5114

Premiership Player
Jan 23, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I got Ghost of Tsushima cheaply for Black Friday as I had only ever heard great things about it.

I'm not far in but the open world, gameplay, story and character development all seem top notch. It's just like Red Dead Redemption except it's in Japan and you're a samurai.

Can't wait to delve in further.
Not as expansive as rdr2. it is kind of assassins creed like for me. Such a beautiful game. Fairly easy platinum as well

Apr 10, 2015
Dirty white van
AFL Club
Essendon
I stopped playing those FPS like CoD and Fortnite years ago. My reflexes aren't just what theu use to be and I get a K/D ratio of like 2 kills to 30 deaths lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back