What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

I asked this a couple of days ago, I am on the fence kind of keen but then as a casual player I feel like my money is better off in my pocket and wait for it to come out on game pass.
I'll prob pick it up mainly due to not much else to play atm. I dont mind the create a team career.

I tried getting into the codemasters F1 games (2010.... stopped at 2013), just didn't get into them. I loveddddd F1 '97 on the playstation, and the Sony + EA Sports titles in the early 2000s were good (Sony's was a bit ehhhh because of the AI being lifted straight from Gran Turismo)
if you can get 21 cheap its worth a look. the create a team career is fun.

Recently played

Cricket 22
Continued my player career, currently playing against South Australia eho belted 500+ in their 1st innings. Still about 300 behind. Also started a separate Ashes series.

World Championship Boxing Manager

Used to play this religiously on the Amiga!!! Saw it by chance on Steam, had to buy it to relive memories. Got my roster of Mike Tyson, Rocky Balboa and William Regal (yes I'm uninventive with names lol), slowly training them up in the ranks to stardom.

TMNT Shredders Revenge
Thought I was done last weekend but I've gone back to it with online multiplayer AND a few challenges (still need to finish the game as both April and Casey Jones).

Tetris Effect
Holy crap started playing the gane again and now quadrupling my older high scores in journey mode. I never used the slow down mechanic but now I do and my scores are so much better lol.

Forza 7
Have nearly finished the single player career.

Disc Room
Basically a puzzler, going from room to room and try to avoid discs (essentially giant saw blades) from killing you, for as long as possible.

Assassins Creed (original)
Haven't played it in many years, figured I'd try it again. Made it just past the tutorial and the game freezes... grr!! When I played it when it originally came out, I got stuck at the last assassination.
TMNT Shredders Revenge, how long does it take to play through?

Quickly did the first level the other day

TMNT Shredders Revenge, how long does it take to play through?

Quickly did the first level the other day
16 levels it's about 2 hours - 2 hours 20 minutes give or take how fast you fly through levels, some are only 4 minutes (if you speed through) others can be 7-8 minutes if you struggle a bit (and I struggled through a few of them :p).

Story mode is more luxury you can resume progress at any time.
Arcade mode has to be completed from start to finish.

Started Death Stranding tonight, am I meant to have NFI what’s going on?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Pretty much. It took me a while to work out what was happening. It is not helped by so many cutscenes and long ones at that.

My advice is to make sure you are playing the Directors Cut version of the game and utilise the ziplines as much as possible but you won't need to worry about that until you go to Lake Knot City.

Pretty much. It took me a while to work out what was happening. It is not helped by so many cutscenes and long ones at that.

My advice is to make sure you are playing the Directors Cut version of the game and utilise the ziplines as much as possible but you won't need to worry about that until you go to Lake Knot City.

I’m not sure how long I’ll stick with it but I want to give it a decent chance.

Kojima has a wild imagination haha

I’m not sure how long I’ll stick with it but I want to give it a decent chance.

Kojima has a wild imagination haha

It is a game people seem to either love or hate since it is very repetitive. The start is a pain in the arse when you have to walk everywhere but once you get access to vehicles and can start rebuilding roads (highly recommend doing since the BTs can't attack you when driving on the road) and creating ziplines the game becomes a lot more enjoyable. Also, the Distribution Centers and other delivery locations have resources you can take. They replenish the more you deliver to the location. It took me hours to realise that.

16 levels it's about 2 hours - 2 hours 20 minutes give or take how fast you fly through levels, some are only 4 minutes (if you speed through) others can be 7-8 minutes if you struggle a bit (and I struggled through a few of them :p).

Story mode is more luxury you can resume progress at any time.
Arcade mode has to be completed from start to finish.
Ok cool, I'll jump back into it since it is a short/quick game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ive been thinking about starting that aswell always intrigued me but just never committed to it

worth it?
You will know pretty early on if it's a game you will enjoy or not.

Good story but a little hard to follow at times. Cutscenes can be pretty long, like 15+ minutes especially early on and gameplay is very slow but I found it chill and enjoyable. They did add a heap of stuff to the directors cut which seems like it would make the gameplay more fun.

Definitely worth giving a shot if you have extra

ive been thinking about starting that aswell always intrigued me but just never committed to it

worth it?

It is worth it, IMO. You will learn early on whether or not you will like it. If you don't like it or are on the fence (like I was) my advice would be to stick with it past the first couple of hours because there is a certain point in the game where it really opens up.

Playing God of War for the first time and I am enjoying it quite a lot. My only real complaint is that the game does feel a bit too linear and doesn't allow you to explore as much as I would like.
How far in were you went you wrote this? Once you hit the Lake of Nine it opens up, although you occasionally have to clear some story stuff to unlock more.

It's definitely not an open world game but seems to do a great balancing job with enough side stuff if you want.

I'm halfway through my 2nd play through, this time on the PC. I have made sure I'm only in awesome looking sets of armour for the cut scenes (plus everything else) unlike my first play through where I looked terrible with some tan snake suit for half of it. Stats be dammed.

Last edited:
How far in were you went you wrote this? Once you hit the Lake of Nine it opens up, although you occasionally have to clear some story stuff to unlock more.

It's definitely not an open world game but seems to do a great balancing job with enough side stuff if you want.

I'm halfway through my 2nd play through, this time on the PC. I have made sure I'm only in awesome looking sets of armour for the cut scenes (plus everything else) unlike my first play through where I looked terrible with some tan snake suit for half of it. Stats be dammed.

I was just before Lake of Nine, IIRC. At this point I am up to the Between the Realms quest. I have just spent a few hours in Muspelheim and Niflheim instead of continuing with the main story.

You will know pretty early on if it's a game you will enjoy or not.

Good story but a little hard to follow at times. Cutscenes can be pretty long, like 15+ minutes especially early on and gameplay is very slow but I found it chill and enjoyable. They did add a heap of stuff to the directors cut which seems like it would make the gameplay more fun.

Definitely worth giving a shot if you have extra
yea might give it a go after i finish until dawn im also thinking about doing FF7R

so one of those games are next

Last edited:
Saw GTA IV is $14 on the Microsoft store, anyone played that recently? I haven’t played it since it’s release in 2008(?), loved it back then but that was 14 years ago haha.
Hey Nellie! Lets go bowling. Still one of the best stories of the series. Good for nostalgia but would look pretty rough now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back