What are you currently watching?

Remove this Banner Ad

Got through Stranger Things recently, God knows how. Couldnt understand the attraction to it, reminded me too much of the movie ET with a couple of 'scary' scenes thrown in. Was more of a kids/teen series imo, the story/plot and character development was mediocre. Looking forward to narcos 2 now

Oh lol, its late. And where would you get these torrents, do u have a preference? Hypothetically of course
Hypothetically its very easy to stream (all) content through android tv with certain free tv add ons. All the new Sony smart TVs come with android tv already installed now, otherwise you can buy an android tv box pretty cheap on eBay.

Been watching Gomorrah. Italian series about the mob. But there's no glamour, no big plot turns and the like. Kind of like the Wire in itsbroken down urban environment and people who inhabit this wasteland. I remebered tonight that I read the book - non fiction - on the mob that the series creator wrote some years ago. Worth watching. Beautifully shot, edited and art directed.

I remember seeing Gomorrah the film years ago at the rivoli, same feel to the t.v show grizz?

I remember seeing Gomorrah the film years ago at the rivoli, same feel to the t.v show grizz?

I haven't seen the movie, but I read the non-fivction book by the same name, by the same author.

Yeah, it's utterly bleak. Utterly devoid of any other higher purpose or motivator than just money.

It's desperate, stark yet kind of beautiful too.

Hghly recommended.

The Night Of was a great watch.

You can't ask that
It's on ABC iview

Interesting show. Anonymous questions posted on the internet to a particular group. Then they get people from that group to rspond to the questions. Groups in season one include, ex prisoners, Muslims, indigenous Australians, terminally ill, people in wheelchairs, sex works, obese and polygamists

Well worth watching

Anyone catch the first episode of Quarry?
About a Vietnam vet who returns home to a less-than-welcoming community. Can't get/keep a job. Ends up taking a much darker path.

Found it quite interesting.
looks interesting will watch it when it hits foxtel in a week or so

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone catch the first episode of Quarry?
About a Vietnam vet who returns home to a less-than-welcoming community. Can't get/keep a job. Ends up taking a much darker path.

Found it quite interesting.

Yeah, I watched the first two episodes last night. it is interesting.

I get the feeling that it's the sort of show that either holds that standard or improves; or quickly degenrates into some kind of network pap.

I enjoyed the whole look and feel. It's quite dark. Acting is good too.

How good is it?

Can't believe the knockers!

No sense of adventure and being a kid again.
Takes me back to going to the video store and getting movies like Goonies, fright night, lost boys, nightmare on elm Street etc

Got through Stranger Things recently, God knows how. Couldnt understand the attraction to it, reminded me too much of the movie ET with a couple of 'scary' scenes thrown in. Was more of a kids/teen series imo, the story/plot and character development was mediocre. Looking forward to narcos 2 now
gallery_1424195025-facebook-tricks-tips-2.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back