What are you currently watching?

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched 'Muster Dogs' on the ABC last night. Great show for anyone who loves dogs - all four episodes are now on iView.
Isn't it a great show. Some of those dogs must have springs for legs the way they jump out/off vehicles. My next dog will be much better trained than the previous ones. One of the girls, Aticia, has already written a book called Muster Dogs about her life growing up on her farm. Worth a read or do as I did, download the audio book from your local library.

Finished the binge of 3 seasons of "Killing Eve" such a good show and stopping when it should

Sent by shoe phone via Tapatoe

The eagerly anticipated final season is just a few weeks away! Killing Eve deserves all the plaudits and awards and of course it also launched Jodie Comer's career and it's still remarkable to hear her real life Liverpool accent vs her on screen portrayals - Russian/Italian/French/American etc...

Last edited:
The eagerly anticipated final season is just a few weeks away! Killing Eve deserves all the plaudits and awards and of course it's also launched Jodie Comer's career and it's still remarkable to hear her real life Liverpool accent vs her on screen portrayals - Russian/Italian/French/American etc...

Wait...what? Season 4??? Far out, can't wait.

Wait...what? Season 4??? Far out, can't wait.

For those who may or not have watched Killing Eve, this is an excellent edit of season 3, with no spoilers but simply highlighting the complexity and chemistry between the two main protagonists.

Villanelle (Jodie Comer) is a psychotic assassin that rarely uses a gun for her 'assignments', of which originally included MI6 agent Eve (Sandra Oh), but despite Villanelle's evil lack of empathy (she occasionally accidently kills people that are not her targets) there is an emotional block with her not being able undertake the original assignment on Eve.

Also, throughout the 3 seasons thus far there is a few unplanned collaboration's to catch a criminal boss, but Villanelle usually brutally murders them before Eve can take them into custody..!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For something a bit lighter, The Marvellous Mrs Maisel is a ripper.

Lupin and Line of Duty are excellent shows I have recently watched.

Breeders is bloody funny.

+1 for Breeders. Martin Freeman is bloody excellent.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Also been bingeing the podcast the 3 boys started recently and it's absolutely hilarious.
Glen Howerton isn't completely different in real life to how he plays Dennis but you need to listen to it to understand exactly what I mean.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Also been bingeing the podcast the 3 boys started recently and it's absolutely hilarious.
Glen Howerton isn't completely different in real life to how he plays Dennis but you need to listen to it to understand exactly what I mean.

If you’re a fan of Glen Howerton then AP Bio is a good watch - particularly the first 2 seasons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back