What are you drinking right now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing. I’ve been on an enforced ‘no booze’ program since we got back from holidays and I’m climbing the walls. Living vicariously through this thread is my only pleasure.

The premier has propped this up with taxpayer money, because multi billion dollar corporation Lion (Kirin) can't be ****ed keeping running a profitable business when they can get government dollars for free. Makes me ******* puke.

I'm not the biggest fan of Coopers though I don't mind a stout or two, but they really should be rewarded as much as possible for resisting being bought out like everything else in the world. Buy their stuff as much as possible.

Had a month off the booze and celebrated with a couple of pints of mismatch peach sour at lunch and half a bottle of buffalo trace tonight.

Sweet Jesus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mismatch peach sour is an interesting choice of first drink after a layoff. Can understand the half bottle of Buffalo Trace though.

Was up on the rooftop at the Mismatch pub and it was stinking hot so it seemed like a good choice. Quite a tasty beer.

Had a month off the booze and celebrated with a couple of pints of mismatch peach sour at lunch and half a bottle of buffalo trace tonight.

Sweet Jesus.

Buffalo Trace is my current favourite.
They just removed a heap of the taxes on alcohol here and on current exchange rates $44 for a 750ml bottle.
Makers Mark is going for about $70, Jim Beam about $25.
Seems to me Buffalo Trace is by far the best value.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Seems to me Buffalo Trace is by far the best value.

It is hands down the best value bourbon on the market here in Australia. Most are seriously over priced but Trace seems to sit in at that $50-$60 bracket consistently.

Tonight’s menu….
a73db0ae4c81eb2d9696d51c63afd357.jpg

27687bd42e3186aac4c9d0318a6819cb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back