What are you drinking right now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Vanilla Coke. 1 week without drinking now. Might have to continue with this after lockdown since beer costs a lot of money and I've been out of work a couple of weeks.

On the upside I do have a clearer head I guess

Ive done dry July a couple of times and the benefits are overrated. As long as you can keep yourself in check and aren't doing it every day alcohol is pretty cool I say.
But I feel for you brah. Eddie Dingle needs to slip this guy a couple of cartons of Melbourne bitter to see him through

Ive done dry July a couple of times and the benefits are overrated. As long as you can keep yourself in check and aren't doing it every day alcohol is pretty cool I say.
But I feel for you brah. Eddie Dingle needs to slip this guy a couple of cartons of Melbourne bitter to see him through

Told him to cover over last week. He brushed me. He’s dead to me.

While I haven't got the anchor of work I think it's better for me to not drink, otherwise it's easy just to drink for the sake of it and any semblance of routine I have will go immediately. Happened to me last year during the eternal lockdown.

I could probably stand to get into some better booze habits generally. Working nights in hospitality makes it to drain an hour or threes wages straight after a shift at the next bar.

While I haven't got the anchor of work I think it's better for me to not drink, otherwise it's easy just to drink for the sake of it and any semblance of routine I have will go immediately. Happened to me last year during the eternal lockdown.

I could probably stand to get into some better booze habits generally. Working nights in hospitality makes it to drain an hour or threes wages straight after a shift at the next bar.

Yeah fair enough man. For me the dry July's have also been a bit of doing it just to show myself that I can. It's all too easy of falling into the habit of having a few every night.

I do try to have a few days break every week, and just have a few now compared to having 15-30 standard drinks that I used to on weekends when I was younger. It's nice to not be totally useless the next day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s ******* great isn’t it? I’m no good at deciphering all the subtleties so I’ll stick with “spicy”.

That 45% has a bit of kick to it.

When are you heading over to Sictoria next? I’ve got some bourbons you would love

Would like to get there in July but depends on clients.

Wait, when you say clients do you mean dylsy and I or actual business people?

I’ll design you a logo in return for a beer. Now you’re my client.

For stout lovers. This one kick starts the heart at 6% It goes unnoticed because the Guiness cans are only 4.2 and because Coopers and Southark Stout are about. This beauty is my third option. Very malty and tasty. I recommend.

20210622_213541.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back