What are you listening to now - No. 8 🎵🎻🎶🎼🎸

Remove this Banner Ad

This dude is just great.

Mainly a guitarist, but he's done this which is waay shorter and is just mindblowing.

Thanks for this. I had a listen to his stuff on Youtube, did some research and then went out and bought Impulse Voices and Handmade Citiies.
I'd never heard of him and he's Australian. I loved what Steve Vai had to say about him, "When I saw Plini play, I felt; that the future of exceptional guitar playing was secure."
He reminds me of Jeff Beck back in the 70's. Thanks again. This thread is great for finding out about new music and musicians. Great range of music on the albums from Jazz Fusion

to Heavy Metal.

Last edited:
Thanks for this. I had a listen to his stuff on Youtube, did some research and then went out and bought Impulse Voices and Handmade Citiies.
I'd never heard of him and he's Australian. I loved what Steve Vai had to say about him, "When I saw Plini play, I felt; that the future of exceptional guitar playing was secure."
He reminds me of Jeff Beck back in the 70's. Thanks again. This thread is great for finding out about new music and musicians. Great range of music on the albums from Jazz Fusion

to Heavy Metal.

I was driving home from work, at about 1-2am in the morning, and just in passing (I was channel flicking) I caught one of the tracks from Handmade Cities and it just took me out of myself. Put the album on in the car using youtube, and just floated away.

If anyone needs a smile on their faces, check these out. An 8 year old drummer from Japan by the name of Yoyoka....she is amazing. Her foot barely even reaches the pedal on the bass drum 🤣 She's broken the hearts of many a drummer in bands who thought they could play a bit.

When Robert Plant heard her cover of Good Times Bad Times, he asked if she wanted a job.....in his words "Bonzo would be proud."

These are a few of my favorites, but there's many more on youtube.

She's awesome!

If anyone needs a smile on their faces, check these out. An 8 year old drummer from Japan by the name of Yoyoka....she is amazing. Her foot barely even reaches the pedal on the bass drum 🤣 She's broken the hearts of many a drummer in bands who thought they could play a bit.

When Robert Plant heard her cover of Good Times Bad Times, he asked if she wanted a job.....in his words "Bonzo would be proud."

These are a few of my favorites, but there's many more on youtube.

Young female drummers seem to be pretty popular in Japan.

I find it pretty weird how young girls seem to be very popular with middle aged men in Japan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back