What are you listening to now - No. 8 🎵🎻🎶🎼🎸

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought this was worthwhile just to see what everyone thinks of the drummer. I just couldn't take my eyes off him.
Geez he must be tired by the end of a gig.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My favourite Stone Temple Pilots album turned 25 this year...wait...really? Oh gawd, what have I done with my life...

And my favourite song from it. Rob Deleo might be the most underated bass player of all time.

Was meant to see them last year. fu** you covid.

Great band and awesome album....still can't decide whether Tiny Music or Purple is my fave STP album, closely followed by Core.

It was an amazing era in music with STP, Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins, Pearl Jam, Chilli Peppers among other great bands emerging.

Bummer you couldn't get to see them live...here's another to keep you going though :thumbsu:

Imo, one of the best bands going round at the moment. Very fortunate to have seen them live a couple of times and Derek Trucks guitar playing just speaks to me on some other level

Another one of my favourite bands, unbelievably entertaining live and you can't help but get up and have a boogie

Just a great showcase of Allen's voice. He's currently living in Melbourne (has an Aussie wife) so he was supposed to be doing some live performances at the end of the month. Would 100% recommend going along if we're out of lockdown by then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back