Music What are you listening to now?

Remove this Banner Ad

My Life - Billy Joel

I challenge anyone to watch this all the way through and not smile, one of the most beautiful songs of all time and the way she looks at him is how i dream about RW staring at me as we watch the swans win a flag. Joking aside, Still one of my faves and an absolute all time classic. Always gives me goosebumps and im sure has a lot of meaning to a lot of people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crawling - Linkin Park

Too many too soon too often lately. :(
Certainly. Was going through Living Things recently, couldn't believe it when I heard.

Heartbreaking news.

Btw, IMO, there can never be too much Tallica.

True, true.

Started ramping up excitement for when they come here and realised that it's probably like 16 months away :$

Any Queens of the Stone Age fans here? I've been listening to their latest album this weekend, overall I'm pretty disappointed to be honest. My favourite band by a long mile and while I enjoy the first track "Feet don't fail me" the rest of the album doesn't go anywhere
My advice... Sometimes records need a few spin throughs I reckon. Maybe try run it through in a few different places/situations. It'll grow on you or it won't. Don't mind what I've heard from them lately....

My advice... Sometimes records need a few spin throughs I reckon. Maybe try run it through in a few different places/situations. It'll grow on you or it won't. Don't mind what I've heard from them lately....
There's a very good chance I'll change my tune to it. Happened to a couple of the Arctic Monkey's albums as well as Bloc Party but so far it's just not gelling with me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back