Music What are you listening to now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Freakonomics podcast - really enjoying it.

Just found this thread. I'm a music nerd. There's some great tunes on here. Grant Lee Buffalo, wow, saw them in the US supporting REM on the Monster tour.

Sat next to Pinky on a flight from Perth to Sydney in the mid 2000s, one of the most entertaining flights I've experienced.
I bet it was!

Looking forward to your posts in this thread. As you’ve probably found out it’s a hella diverse musical taste fest.

I bet it was!

Looking forward to your posts in this thread. As you’ve probably found out it’s a hella diverse musical taste fest.
Love finding some gems I missed or had forgotten about. I spend way too much time on YouTube.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw Grant Lee in The Barrowlands Glasgow myself Kap. Nephew of Neil Young IIRC.
The Mighty Joe Moon album is superb. You heard any of the Neil Young and the Promise album, it's worth a listen, as was Life at War from a few years ago, and also do you always speak in the first person? I like it.

The Mighty Joe Moon album is superb. You heard any of the Neil Young and the Promise album, it's worth a listen, as was Life at War from a few years ago, and also do you always speak in the first person? I like it.

Fortunately for Fu The Fermented - Fu's father was a NY fan, amongst other assortments.

Surely the greatest group ever assembled. From the the Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus

Remove this Banner Ad

Back