Music What are you listening to now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Showing your age there mate

Is it just me or does the music you grow up with sound better with time and new music sounds shitter and shitter with every passing day?

I watched a youtube clip of Kanye West singing Bohemian Rhapsody and felt like throwing my Ipad out the window.

Is it just me or does the music you grow up with sound better with time and new music sounds shitter and shitter with every passing day?

I watched a youtube clip of Kanye West singing Bohemian Rhapsody and felt like throwing my Ipad out the window.
A few exceptions but pretty much yes. There’s some good new stuff around just don’t rely on jjj to find it. Eg the latest Custard album is great and apart from a few spins on double j no one else played it.

In this case I’m more inclined to go with Kanye does a shitty cover.
Videos are still consistently whacked though. Some things never change:p

Last edited:

I watch this just for the drummer, Carmine who is a freak. John Bonham (Led Zep) modelled his style around this guy, who has worked with just about everyone. The Who tried to grab him after Keith's death.

Sort of why I never rated the Black Keys, the original from 1965 is better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This would give it a run.

1000x1000.jpg

Not even in the same league.

IKMAZME.jpg

ea5wNBC.jpg

1hTmSZy.jpg
HvUbXeI.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back