Music What are you listening to now?

Remove this Banner Ad

We have very similar tastes. I'm more of an Electric guy when it comes to the Cult, peace dog and all. Did Kap learn bar codes playing Wild Flower, yes indeed. Good times. A Beasts of Bourbon gig with Massapeal and Hard Ons at Paddington Town Hall circa 87 changed life as I knew it. More name drops please fu.

Sorry Kap, Fu The Forward based is remiss. As of recent, sited in deepest Moustacheistan or Turkey to the tourist types. Thankfully no businees required in the House of Saud.
The love album line up of Preston and Brzezicki? backing Duffy and co - their finest for Fu The Frontal Lobe lad. Yet never had the honour of seeing such.
Fu's first gig The Beasts of Bourbon, dragged along by an older sibling due to my music tastes being borderline in his words.
Ooooh that Sam Fox poster Kap. What a wall warmer for Fu The Fledgling at that time.....
Now name drop.
Whilst Fu the Foreign was wedged in Edinburgh - The Citadel of The Scot, my keen eyed roomie noticed a certain Colin Hay listed to play The Burnt Post that night. One of our favourite venues at that time. So for a fiver cover charge we went not expecting Colin Hay play. To our great surprise and the other 12 paying punters it was Colin Hay... Backed by none other than the man bear Jett Black banging the drum! Q&A at it's earlist with Hay and Black afterwoods - What a night Kap!!

Sorry Kap, Fu The Forward based is remiss. As of recent, sited in deepest Moustacheistan or Turkey to the tourist types. Thankfully no businees required in the House of Saud.
The love album line up of Preston and Brzezicki? backing Duffy and co - their finest for Fu The Frontal Lobe lad. Yet never had the honour of seeing such.
Fu's first gig The Beasts of Bourbon, dragged along by an older sibling due to my music tastes being borderline in his words.
Ooooh that Sam Fox poster Kap. What a wall warmer for Fu The Fledgling at that time.....
Now name drop.
Whilst Fu the Foreign was wedged in Edinburgh - The Citadel of The Scot, my keen eyed roomie noticed a certain Colin Hay listed to play The Burnt Post that night. One of our favourite venues at that time. So for a fiver cover charge we went not expecting Colin Hay play. To our great surprise and the other 12 paying punters it was Colin Hay... Backed by none other than the man bear Jett Black banging the drum! Q&A at it's earlist with Hay and Black afterwoods - What a night Kap!!
Are you from Freo Fu? I had the pleasure of living up the hill overlooking the port city for a decade or so. One Jeff Martin was a frequent visitor to my rather attractive neighbour, interesting times they were. Colin is playing guitar and singing vocals with Ringo on his world tour ATM.
Lloyd Cole at the Fly by Night in freo with 5 punters including the wife and I (he forget to tell anyone he was touring) and a very new Crowded House at the Roundabout Hotel in Hurstville on a Sunday arvo with 10ish punters spring to mind.

The two albums with Wilco are a favourite in the Kap mansion.
Are you from Freo Fu? I had the pleasure of living up the hill overlooking the port city for a decade or so. One Jeff Martin was a frequent visitor to my rather attractive neighbour, interesting times they were. Colin is playing guitar and singing vocals with Ringo on his world tour ATM.
Lloyd Cole at the Fly by Night in freo with 5 punters including the wife and I (he forget to tell anyone he was touring) and a very new Crowded House at the Roundabout Hotel in Hurstville on a Sunday arvo with 10ish punters spring to mind.

I am a Freo boy Kap, though havent lived there since the Americas Cup defence.

I dont think those days events/gigs are possible now with the social media mania.
The reward of going to gigs is gone in that respect.

Lloyd Cole, singer songwriter, the Brits can coin them.
Matt Johnson, another good one from that era Kap.

I am a Freo boy Kap, though havent lived there since the Americas Cup defence.

I dont think those days events/gigs are possible now with the social media mania.
The reward of going to gigs is gone in that respect.

Lloyd Cole, singer songwriter, the Brits can coin them.
Matt Johnson, another good one from that era Kap.
Saw Matt last month at the Opera House, still got it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beautiful song from one of the greatest adventure games of all time.

This weeks original, 1971. Elvis did a superb cover but I prefer this. Nick Lowe is an unsung genius behind so many artists across a wide genre of music.

Ageing gracefully, incredible voice. Talented family, MASH fans might remember his Dad , two sisters pretty talented also.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back