Music What are you listening to now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Been listening to some of Charles solo stuff, there's some great songs in there.

Jerry Lee, legend.

The soundtrack from an anime called Clannad has some of my favourite instrumentals ever

Find these tracks to have an ethereal and relaxing feel but be powerful and emotive at the same time

Nothing like a good power ballad.

One thing I am not listening to is Morrisey and the Smiths. The frontman is under fire from Billy Bragg (a hero) for his support of extra terrestial far right Pom politics.

Here is a Guardian article.

LINK

The soundtrack from an anime called Clannad has some of my favourite instrumentals ever

Find these tracks to have an ethereal and relaxing feel but be powerful and emotive at the same time

What's Clannad about? and is it good?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's Clannad about? and is it good?
It's in two seasons, first season is typical high school slice of life/romance where you've got your nihilistic, cynical male protagonist who meets the female lead amongst other friends; it sort of goes through arcs where they build up characters' backstories and develops them. Then in the second season, there's more drama and hardship as the plot follows on the main character's life into adulthood and a hefty dose of tragedy gets put in.

That's sort of a two sentence summary that doesn't do it any justice.

If you like tearjerkers then yes it is good.

Wilco back making music

Remove this Banner Ad

Back