Music What are you listening to now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Tool's new album dropped yesterday after 13 long and confusing years.

What do you think mate?

I like it but get a kind of "I've heard it all before" vibe... Northlane released Alien about the same time and I've found myself listening to that more... which certainly wasn't expected.

I guess I'm a little underwhelmed. It's been such a long wait.

What do you think mate?

I like it but get a kind of "I've heard it all before" vibe... Northlane released Alien about the same time and I've found myself listening to that more... which certainly wasn't expected.

I guess I'm a little underwhelmed. It's been such a long wait.

Loved it. Was pretty much what I was expecting. Probably my 2nd favourite Tool album actually.

Can see why some people were disappointed but I really enjoyed it. The interludes are nonsense though haha

And that COVER!!!
Brilliant & poignant.

I’m still wrapping my head around this album, the lyrics are stunning. A very emotional listen I found, poignant and heartbreaking in places. Bright Horses, goodness, what can I say.
And then there’s lines like ‘you were a runaway flake of snow’ in Night Raid.
So evocative, as only he can make them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brilliant & poignant.

I’m still wrapping my head around this album, the lyrics are stunning. A very emotional listen I found, poignant and heartbreaking in places. Bright Horses, goodness, what can I say.
Sounds great. Will check it out.

Whatever people think of Count Dodo and his lurch Lloyd The Leak, their club of choice, the bumpers, possibly have the best club song after Club Bloods.

Brilliant & poignant.

Is it in the same tone as the last bad seeds album Ticky? Given its content it sounds like it. Miss Nick kicking in hard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back