What are you listening to right now? - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been listening to a Spotify playlist based on the documentary about Anthony Bourdain, Roadrunner.
It's a killer playlist. So much great stuff on it.

"When I started making the documentary Roadrunner, pretty much the first thing I did was to put together a playlist of all the music that Tony mentioned. I kept adding songs he mentioned in books, interviews, Instagram stories and more. I ended up with about 18 1/2 hours of music. ~ Morgan Neville"

Been listening to a Spotify playlist based on the documentary about Anthony Bourdain, Roadrunner.

"When I started making the documentary Roadrunner, pretty much the first thing I did was to put together a playlist of all the music that Tony mentioned. I kept adding songs he mentioned in books, interviews, Instagram stories and more. I ended up with about 18 1/2 hours of music. ~ Morgan Neville"

That’s eerily close to a shuffle play on my phone. Spooky.

If you were going to culturally divide the Crows and Port into different Chili Peppers eras, Port supporters would definitely be 80's Chilis.

This is so good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back