What are you listening to right now? - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chaka Khan & Rufus · Ain't Nobody

Newer Mastodon is superior. Come at me.

I've been listening to Crack The Skye a s**t load recently. I've owned it on cd for years - was 8$ at JB hi-fi(!) when I picked it up and I didn't even know them. But I never really got into it. Only ever liked a few of their tracks. Can't get enough of Crack The Skye now though since randomly giving it a spin. So many amazing riffs and moments. The closing two tracks especially rock utensil.

I've also been listening to leviathan quite a bit and I'm incidentally reading Moby Dick rn

I've been listening to Crack The Skye a sh*t load recently. I've owned it on cd for years - was 8$ at JB hi-fi(!) when I picked it up and I didn't even know them. But I never really got into it. Only ever liked a few of their tracks. Can't get enough of Crack The Skye now though since randomly giving it a spin. So many amazing riffs and moments. The closing two tracks especially rock utensil.

I've also been listening to leviathan quite a bit and I'm incidentally reading Moby Dick rn

I've been listening to everything from Blood Mountain onwards. I never got into them when they first came out and wondered what all the fuss was about. My fav is The Hunter which seems to canned by many. I don't get it.
Crack the Skye is pretty special especially when you dig into the lyrical content. The behind the scenes stuff is worth watching.
Looking forward to what they do next.

I've been listening to everything from Blood Mountain onwards. I never got into them when they first came out and wondered what all the fuss was about. My fav is The Hunter which seems to canned by many. I don't get it.
Crack the Skye is pretty special especially when you dig into the lyrical content. The behind the scenes stuff is worth watching.
Looking forward to what they do next.

Been meaning to check out the hunter and their newest one. Once more round the sun is cool the motherload is such a sick riff. I've also got blood mountain on cd which is a cool record but I reckon not as cohesive as crack the skye. But that album seems pretty special. The title track lyrics about the singers sister are heart wrenching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back