What are you listening to right now? Pt VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Is the Captain still kicking? I haven't heard anything by him for years.

I think he last released stuff a few years ago. He appeared on the HardHouse Raver doco released last week on Youtube and mentions that with a Wife and Kids and now working full time for income it doesn't leave much time for making tunes. No money in it like it was in the good old days.

I think he last released stuff a few years ago. He appeared on the HardHouse Raver doco released last week on Youtube and mentions that with a Wife and Kids and now working full time for income it doesn't leave much time for making tunes. No money in it like it was in the good old days.

Yeah right, just had a full blast from the past I haven't listened to hard house for years but back in late 90's early 2000's use to get into it a bit, Tinrib, Karim, Nick Sentience etc.

Yeah right, just had a full blast from the past I haven't listened to hard house for years but back in late 90's early 2000's use to get into it a bit, Tinrib, Karim, Nick Sentience etc.

Yeah I love the stuff and own about 300 Vinyl from 1999 to 2003 stuff. Have just bought a new mixer 6 months ago and been playing them a bit after not touching them for about 8 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back