What are you listening to right now? Pt VI

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love Lindsey's guitar playing, especially the open tuning stuff.

Doesn't get the chops he deserves as a great guitarist but I rate him highly.....
And never going never back again is such an incredible piece The live vs looks to be in drop D, like the studio vs but I used to play in cgdgbe, capo on the 6th

Last edited:
Doesn't get the chops he deserves as a great guitarist but I rate him highly.....
And never going never back again is such an incredible piece The live vs looks to be in drop D, like the studio vs but I used to play in cgdgbe, capo on the 6th

Agreed! Awesome compositions + singing whilst complex picking patterns makes him pretty advanced imo.

Yeah, I think he has played that tune(and others) in various tunings.

This guy also likes his alt tunings with some frenzied picking. You may have heard of him? Pretty tasty chops(all strumming in this one though).

Been listening to this again in me car on way home after work.One of my favourite albums of theirs and one of a few albums that i very rarely skip songs to .Intro song "Where Eagles Dare" great start ,gets you going then into my fav song of theirs "Revelations" which isn't as "full on" as the intro song but the lyrics and the Bass lines of it makes it "full on" to me

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back