What are you listening to right now? Pt VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Jim Conway's album "Music deli Presents Jim Conway". Founding member of Captain Matchbox Whoopee Band and in Circus Oz, Brewster Brothers (ex Angels), Backsliders and Jim Conway’s Big Wheel. This album was put together to raise funds for Jim who has MS all tracks are live. I originally bought and then ripped the tracks and put them on my Walkman. For some reason I didn't listen to the album for some time until the first track came on and then I thought it must be some Pink Floyd track, but I couldn't figure out what album it was from. Instead it was Jim Conway making some really weird noises on his harmonica on the first track of the album, "Do it again". One of the greatest Australian Blues albums. Well worth buying.

Not a big metal fan, but some bands in that genre have goodies!

Turns out that was a pretty poor performance of the song. Bell is sick so he can't hit all the notes and I'm fairly sure Dino Cazares (the bloke who looks like Chumlee on guitar) misses notes while the drummer stuffs up his drumming in places.

This is probably a better live performance of the song (skip the first 90 seconds):

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back