What are you listening to right now? Pt VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Some great tunes in this thread brothers(and sisters). Horizons have been broadened. :thumbsu:

Also, do people listen with headphones? If you have them and a good audio interface/soundcard, I humbly recommend them to enhance your listening experience/pleasure. It is like night and day!

Some great tunes in this thread brothers(and sisters). Horizons have been broadened. :thumbsu:

Also, do people listen with headphones? If you have them and a good audio interface/soundcard, I humbly recommend them to enhance your listening experience/pleasure. It is like night and day!

audio technica a50x with fiio pre-amp!! they sound mint as, mint as i tell ya!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you want noise cancelling, then Bose have a lot of models that are pretty cool too! Still retain a nice quality.

Thanks. I've got a nice audio interface for my own music(guitar) and that enhanced the sound greatly, but I'm due for a new set of 'phones!(ones I've got are older than dirt lol).

Not sure what’s got into me but I’m loving this whole album and song

I’ve been trying to figure out why this appeals to me so much when I’m really not a pop hair metal kind of guy.

I think this whole album is so well done and transcends those labels now I’ve given it a full chance. There is all sort of great interesting stuff going on in these songs, the electronics give it a semi industrial element to it, the hooks are glorious, it doesn’t play by any notion of authenticity and still rocks. Pretty staggering achievement really

Remove this Banner Ad

Back