What are you listening to right now? Pt VI

Remove this Banner Ad

hmm, hadn't heard of Ms Harding before, as a Kate Bush tragic from way way back, I like, I like a lot:thumbsu:
Nor had I

Was thumbing through a Mojo magazine and came across that track in their 'hot' playlist

A Kiwi

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't have a clue what's happening on the radio these days but apparently this brother/sister duo is 'viral'. Top 40/viral has never particularly impressed me but if the ears say it's good...

My niece sent me this clip and I have to say very impressed! Went on a YouTube suggested link journey after this. Very musical duo making some great tunes, imo.

The Day on the Green concert @ Bimbadgen headlining Bryan Adams was absolutely rockin' until an electrical storm put paid to it.

Mahalia was very blues influenced, which I like.

Pierce Bros are gr8, Jack has mad energy; both he and Pat are multi talented. Jacks' didge playing had me totally invested, he was everywhere with the drumsticks, even on the barrier and didn't miss a beat when he dropped 1. If you haven't seen them yet, you should.

Busby Marou are easy listening, the guys are so cruisy and down to earth.

Bryan Adams, well you don't need to say much here. Just wanted it wanted to keep going!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back