What are you listening to right now? Pt VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Call from Mars
decide which sound we will broadcast from Mars to Earth

In March 2021 the first European planetary rover will land on Mars as part of the ExoMars mission. The rover's landing platform will carry 11 sound recordings (selected in this project) in the memory of a Czech scientific instrument. The sound recording that receives the most votes before the ExoMars probe lands on Mars will be transmitted back to Earth.

House On Mars
Author: Arjen Lucassen
Number of votes: 829
This is dedicated to the ExoMars Rover, on its lonely journey far from home, bravely striving to help us answer some of humanity's biggest questions: Are we alone in the universe? Is there a future for us amongst the stars?
Words of the recording
I’m all alone We’re all alone My future’s unknown Our future’s unknown I reach out to the stars out here in my house on mars

When I go onto youtube end up finding Prince Originals pops up a lot so been interesting listen to some existing demo versions of his before he gave the song to other artists to release.

So I just look and I find him actually doing a song he did not create.... Rolling Stones song...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I never grow tired of Jimmy Chamberlin's drumming on this song from Mellon Collie & the Infinite Sadness.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back