What are you listening to right now? Pt VI

Remove this Banner Ad

My wife was watching Footloose today and I later listened to it and really enjoyed listening to it again after a very long time. Great opening to the song. When I went to Youtube to look it up I came across this version. Whoever did the editing, did a great job. Great song by Kenny Loggins. Plus it has Ann-Margret, Charlie Chaplin and as he described himself in a job interview to a young person who had no idea who he was, Penis Van Lesbian.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My wife was watching Footloose today and I later listened to it and really enjoyed listening to it again after a very long time. Great opening to the song. When I went to Youtube to look it up I came across this version. Whoever did the editing, did a great job. Great song by Kenny Loggins. Plus it has Ann-Margret, Charlie Chaplin and as he described himself in a job interview to a young person who had no idea who he was, Penis Van Lesbian.

Great stuff there....all those smiling faces enjoying themselves puts a smile on my dial too.

Here's the greatest tap dancing scene ever in the history of Hollywood from 1:30 on.

Great stuff there....all those smiling faces enjoying themselves puts a smile on my dial too.

Here's the greatest tap dancing scene ever in the history of Hollywood from 1:30 on.

Love it, in fact I posted the same video last week in the Jazz thread.
The Nicholas brothers were amazing. Cab Calloway was a star before he became famous again in the Blues Brothers.

Realising that I'm prob posting songs I've already posted before(or someone else has already posted) but can't remember what I've already posted lmao

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back