What are you listening to right now? Pt VI

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the sort of tune that needs at least a few listens in which to absorb the full amount of musical nutrients on offer. Another fantastic offering from you. My favourites list is getting pleasantly clogged from your recommendations(amongst others on this thread) and the tangents leading from them. Thank you :praying:

This is the sort of tune that needs at least a few listens in which to absorb the full amount of musical nutrients on offer. Another fantastic offering from you. My favourites list is getting pleasantly clogged from your recommendations(amongst others on this thread) and the tangents leading from them. Thank you :praying:
Cheers mate. Its always gratifying that others appreciate the music that I find appealing

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And while hanging about here, I know Laura Nyro has a fan or two so here is big Dave doing Laura justice. And looking like Joe Don Baker while going about it.

Was listening to Homework in the weeks leading up to the news. It's amazing fans are only just finding out the samples Daft Punk used to create some of their classic sounds. This guy does an excellent job of recreating and mixing the sample from 'Fresh'.

Al
From one of my favourite albums. From the sountrack to the surfing movie "Morning of the Earth".

Always loved this one. John J Francis was a talent that dissapeared from the limelight before they even turned the lights on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back