What are you listening to right now? Pt VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 24, 2006
Wimmera
AFL Club
Collingwood
The soul queen of New Orleans, Irma Thomas at "The Concert for New Orleans" at Madison Square Garden in 2005,
some 3 weeks after she saw her house and also the nightclub she owned both destroyed by the levy breach caused
by Hurricane Katrina. Her choice of song was appropriate -

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
Fairly confident that Toehider is my favourite artist of all time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

twotooto

late bloomer
Sep 26, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Has anyone else found youtube videos are not uploading? Clearly not given that everyone else is posting them :$

I'm getting This Video Is Not Available messages

Never had issues until a few days ago

Test... can others see this?

For me your vids have been saying "This video is unavailable"...and same, only over the last few-ish days - yet other vids don't(edit: yours didn't before). It's weird, but YouTube does some weird s**t, I've found. Why these sites feel the need to continually update when something is already perfection is a head scratcher and frankly pretty pointless(IMO).

Last edited:

DaRick

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 12, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
(See avatar)
You know, I've been listening to this song on and off since my teens and I still haven't been able to figure out what it's about. One of life's great mysteries, on par with the existence of Bigfoot, I swear...

Seriously, on the sleaze factor I'd rank this song at about a 10. Stupid, but it's stupid fun.

deanc

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
Waverley
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tasmania
You know, I've been listening to this song on and off since my teens and I still haven't been able to figure out what it's about. One of life's great mysteries, on par with the existence of Bigfoot, I swear...

Seriously, on the sleaze factor I'd rank this song at about a 10. Stupid, but it's stupid fun.

First time I've ever heard of this group or this song - but I'll have a guess which may or not help with your lifetime mystery - in suggesting L.A. Guns appear to be mimicking Motley Crue and related this also sounds like their version of Girls Girls Girls...?

Last edited:

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
Falling back into a bit of Eskimo Joe

Inshalla will forever be an absolute masterpiece. Ghosts of the Past is phenomenal too. As is Black Fingernails, Red Wine and A Song Is A City.

Girl isn't as mature as the rest, but still holds a very special place in my heart as a teenager. As it came out right when I was starting to experience girls myself haha

I think I have the most emotional investment in Green Day and Eskimo Joe as bands in my life. Also Maximo Park a bit later in my 20s.

Also Muse and Coldplay up until 2009ish. And Something for Kate. And Jebediah. I could go on for ages lol

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back