What are you listening to right now? Pt VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Hoodoo Gurus on Rage

Why the hell weren't these guys massive? Dave Faulkner is everything you'd want from a front man

Just wave after wave of super great rock songs. Just beautiful rock and roll for days and days

I mean, were You Am I that much better?

I'm annoyed at myself for not exploring them more in my late teens and early 20s

been my sleep tune for the last week

ditto

subrosa also on heavy rotation

undersmile. bit of a theme...
the dual vocals give them a sound so amazingly like alice in chains, but heavier and on even more downers

Hoodoo Gurus on Rage

Why the hell weren't these guys massive? Dave Faulkner is everything you'd want from a front man

Just wave after wave of super great rock songs. Just beautiful rock and roll for days and days

I'm annoyed at myself for not exploring them more in my late teens and early 20s

No you am I were not that much better, Hoodoos did get some attention overseas in alternative circles at least in the 80s.

I reckon Hoodoos had more proper chart hits than You Am I as well.

Hoodoo Gurus on Rage

New album out this month. Love it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Johnnyswim are a husband and wife team of Abner Ramirez and Amanda Sudano. Amanda just happens to be Donna Summers daughter. This track is from their new album called "Johnnyswim."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back